Chapter 29: Their First Couple Date

Zira's POV

"But you wouldn't like that to happen right? " he asked. I stood firm to the ground and nodded slowly

" Let go of him already"

I can't believe this.... There's a gun pointed to Richard's head and he's too weak to defend himself.

What a situation this is... One wrong move and he's dead....

" Mr.Brooke.... Remember that luggage that contains a lot of your money? I want it and can you also call one of your private helicopter? I need it to escape " he said as he creepily smile

My father hurriedly headed to the table and took out the luggage.

" Drop it and push the luggage towards my direction and don't try to go near me"

My dad do what he's told.

" Pls take the luggage Mr. Hostage I wouldn't give a chance to Zira to attack me if I took the luggage. You wouldn't like your head to be blasted right?"

Richard picked the luggage slowly and as he stood up, Steve firmly put the gun to his head. Steve ordered him to come with him.

" Well I'll go wait at the top of this mansion and I know you wouldn't like if this persion dies"

But then he collapses .

" This days, Fathers are unreliable and you Mr. Brooke is the most unreliable the person I know ... I mean , do you know that every dollar is hard to get these days? People earn and work hard for them and you're just wasting it in a worthless kid. A pathetic action it is indeed"

" Luciana?"

" Oh you are so dead this time.... Good thing I was called by Baby Zie's Bestfriend because you were going to waste this whole lot of money!"

" Sorry Mr. Genevieve , I called your wife without letting you know"

" It's Okay just take care of this pest problem... You know I hate Insects"

" Roger that Mam, your private police are already here so I'll let them take the "handcuffs" stuff"

Eric who is beside Crystal, started to drag Steveaway from the room and then Luciana or Lucy closed the room.

" Honey explain something for me"

Mr. Brooke gulp as he know that he'll take a total scolding.

" Why are you making my innocent Baby Zie marry a murderer?!"

" I didn't know that"

" Good thing Crissy order a person to take records and info of that problem. He is not the kind Steven but this one is his twin brother Steve. Steve has been missing for a lot of months. The detective has been observing him

And he concluded that the Steven he thinks is actually Steve. Days later the body of Steven has been discovered and many things happen afterwards which led to Steve . He was arrested legally and months later release by his father"

"Ohhh ....."

"Don't you ooohhhhh me , you have put our daughter in danger, but why don't you make your daughter marry this guy standing right beside Zira"

" But I don't know anything about him"

"Oh honey ... He has own great big business that he will inherit from his parents so he can support Zira even without us... He's Rich you know ...."

Luciana looked to Zira who's still shocked

" Baby Zie?"

" Mom , I'm not a baby" Zira blushed and looked away in crossed arms