Chapter five: The Upcoming Play

Zira's point of view:

A month has passed after the incident I had with Mark. He's been bugging me everyday and I had enough already. But I won't accept this confession of his that he always give to me in a disgusting way. Disgusting way you ask? It's actually just my opinion. People say the way Mark confess to me is sweet and so romantic but I'm disgusted by it.  

"Good morning Zira"  Crystal greeted me in an kind and rare way which kind of makes me a little curious about what happened to her. It makes me wonder if she was hit by a frying pan.

"What happened to you?"

"You're so mean!!! You can't even greet me back nicely!!! Just when it's a special day"

"How is this ordinary day a special day?"

"I won't tell you"

"Hmph............ It just makes me feel like I mustn't let my guard down"

"Well.........That's  what I want to you to feel"

"Don't mess with me"

She grinned at me and I hate whenever I think that she enjoys teasing me all the way until she's satisfied. But I can't do anything about that teasing personality of hers so I'll just let her be. We went to school and saw Mark on the way.

"Good morning milady!!!" Mark said while waving his hand and I just noticed  that Crystal is gone already..... I let my guard down for a second and she already escaped because she wants this situation to be a little awkward for me.

"Uhmmmm.....Morning to you too......"

"Oh!!!!!!! The beauty you have and the music coming from your mouth. Hmph, I'm blessed early in the morning" Mark said with an irritating way (for my opinion)  But suddenly Richard smacked him directly at the peak of his head.

"Owww!!!!! That hurts!!!!" Mark screamed in agony

"Shut up Mark!!! There's a reason  why I'm getting irritated"

"And what's the reason of why you hit me at my head?"

"That's because you made Zira and you look like a couple"

"Oh really? We look like a couple?"

"Stop saying irritating things!!!!!"

"You're just jealous"

"I want to you to know that someone who likes a person can feel envy!!!"

I wanted to stop this fight of Mark and Richard since they're making a big ruckus. But I saw Crystal coming this way while eating ice cream.

"Hey Zira!!! Why did you left me? Did you just forget that I asked you to wait for me?"

"I think....?"

"Huh..... Anyway what's the ruckus about?

"They're fighting over me again"

"Well maybe surrendering your feelings to Richard?"

"I don't have one.Besides if I did confessed, the other guy would be broken hearted"

"Do you value both of them?"

"I value both of them as people"

 "You know what I see? I'm just seeing a game of chess"

"How so?"

"Just look at the situation.you're being targeted by two enemy chess piece"

"And?"

"I don't know how I can relate it......"