Chapter seventeen: Touched heart

Zira's POV
..........
Mmmm............???
"Where am I?" as I question this to myself , I felt the pain in my feet....

" Ouch..... I can't seem to stand right up......" As I hold the back of my head. I noticed that I can't feel the presence of that

"Wha? Where is that ribbon?" as I struggle to look for my favorite ribbon in this pitch black place, I felt something soft from where I sit on.

As I carefully looked at "it" , I touched it. I pinched it and it feels like a nose.Then I heard it talked

"I ca.....n't .....bre.....ath....Zi....ra"

" Ah sorry...." I said as I let go of his nose

" What were you doing?"

" I thought you were a strange life form but it turns out you were just the pervert named Richard"

" Since when I was a pervert?"

" A long time ago..."

" Whatever where are we?"

" Uhmm just as you know... We fell right? Both of us fell remember?"

"I just did"

"Why are you  just lying in the ground? Aren't you cold?"

"I would gladly do stand up but the there's a slight problem...."

"What's that?"

"I think sprained my arm..."

"I'll help you out"

"Thanks..."

Then after I helped him stand sit up and somehow I pity him . Remembering what he did for me, I felt it's time for me ask that question to him.

" Aren't you angry at me?" I nervously asked to him

"What do you mean by that?"

" Well......Never mind..."

"O..Okay?"

"Can you stop answering me with questions?!"

" Well it's not my fault that you keep questioning me then you just avoid my question in which my questions are supposed to clear your questions"

"I just did said "never mind" right? If you could just said "yes" then we wouldn't get into this fight"

"Whatever... It's already night and it's dangerous if we keep walking without knowing what's around us"

"Not to mention.... It's really cold"

"Yeah...."

At the outer side....

Crystal's POV

Those two seemed to be fighting.....This isn't good..... I wonder what could make them work with each other.

"Uhmmm Crystal, What are you trying to do?" Arch asked me while he eats chocolate cookies.

"Stop talking when you're eating please?"

"Sorry"

" You're doing it again!"

"I'm sorry"

"Stop it already!!!"

Their fight continued like they are going to fight forever

Zira's POV

I shiver in this cold and dark place. wondering if I can even survive this night. I know that I will survive naturally but somehow I feel uneasy with Richard with me.