Chapter 19: 1st night

Zira's POV

I think that I'm crazy to ask him to be my boyfriend but somehow.... I just feel like it. Richard just said yes like in a crazy way , like he just went out from a mental hospital. Now we're officially boyfriend and girlfriend and not boy and friend and not girl and friend only. And then the ride just stopped and the door was opened. And on our way we saw that we were being waited by Crystal, Arch, Mark and Virgo.

"Well that was unexpected but I expected the unexpected" Crystal said then she grinned. Arch, Mark and Virgo looked at her like they don't have an idea about what Crystal was talking about. I became a bit nervous because maybe she has an idea about IT.

" What is this Unexpecting that you are saying?"

" Zira became his girlfriend" then Crystal pointed her index finger to Richard. Then Richard blushed. You jerk!!! You are too obvious!!! Based on Everyone's look, they are shock to hear the truth especially Mark, perhaps his look is kind of too dramatic

" How did you know?! You eavesdrop on us didn't you?" I asked Crystal angrily

" No .... You told me... Just now" She said smilingly and from her look, I think she's going to burst .....laughing....

" How in the world did you get that idea?" Richard said as he looked at Crystal while blushing.... He looks cute though....

" Well it's because that you were like a cat that released the wild within you when you were saying yes in the Ferris wheel"

" Really? I think that was an exaggerated way of putting it" I said then I laughed at the idea of Crystal

" But it's true!!! You just looked like he went out of the mental hospital"

" That is true! That was my idea" then we did our handshake. The handshake we do when we have the same idea. Then we laughed at Richard and teased him.

" Whatever , let's celebrate the occasion " Arch shouted as he raised his right arm.

" And let's give Mark a good occasion" Crystal said as she points her finger to Mark with a gloomy aura around him. But then he looked cheerful and the aura disappeared

" Hey!!!! Don't make me look so bad , after all I still have a chance with Virgo who also have an aura of disappointment" oh yeah!! I remembered that Virgo kind of liked Richard

" I can treat you as a replacement but never a boyfriend.... Bleah!!!!" Then they chased each other and messed up their each other's hair

" They sure do look good together" Crystal said as she looks at Virgo and Mark

" So are we" Arch said as he puts his arm around Crystal's shoulders. But then she removed it slowly with a hand.

" Sorry but still there is no confirmation please"

" Haha .... I got rejected! See!?"

" Yeah we just kind of did" Richard and I chorally said " So let's go home and have a party for the newly weds"

" Ehem" I said as I looked at Crystal

" I mean newly couple.... eheheh"

On our way home we told our story while we were in the Ferris wheel. Crystal didn't believe that easily but then she continued to teased Richard for being such a slowpoke. When we arrived and entered the house .... There were already ribbons decorated in the entrance leading us to the dining room.... The butler of Crystal was there....... He was distributing forks at the side of the plate on the table. On the middle of the table was 5 layered cake and there are food around it. I think that going too much for just a celebration.