Chapter 28: Big trouble

Zira's POV

Oh my.... How tiring this is.... I am being pulled by my boyfriend and we're heading for my father's office in this mansion.
And we stopped because Richard's tired.....
Geez... This one is weak and still meddly since the day I saw him....

Flashback 12 yrs ago

I was five years old and I always come along with my parents trip to other countries and it was enjoyable.
I don't have motion sickness unlike the girl I'm travelling with...

" Uwaahh.... I feel like I want to go to a hotel and sleep already"

" You always say that Crystal"

" And you always say that I always say that I want to go to a hotel"

" But I want you to stop complaining "

" Uwwaaah I want this Van to stop already"

Yes The person I'm with is Crystal..... She's my friend ever since but we kind of parted ways in during our school days . Still we always hang out together during the long holidays since she keeps on insisting doing what she wants until she got a Yes and because of her ,she's always with us whenever she wants.
Today I'm in somewhere I don't know , almost at our villa and since I'm with Crystal , I'm to go sight seeing around .

" Waaaaahhhh!!!! You have your own palace here? You should've have told me"

" It's not a palace but a villa"

" Okay.... Let's go look around okay? Not inside okay?"

" You betcha!"

" Wooah there , take it easy ladies , you need to make sure you change your clothes into adventure ones"

" Yes Mother"

" Yes Mam"

My mother is a female model and an actress and she happens to have a one week day off her work and I'm sure it's going to be fun.

After changing into girl scouts uniforms, we both headed into the backyard forest.
"There's no wild animals since it was always checked and cleaned" that's what the staffs says but the word clean must be ..... Whatever ....
What we were heading to the forest was because we were excited to go to the tree house. We have a map and Crystal's the navigator because she's good with maps and directions and stuffs.

" According to the map , the tree house is by that corner so let's hurry up !!!!"

" I can't wait to climb up the staurs to that place hehe"

" Last one to reach the tree house is a rotten egg!!!"

" Not if I get there first!!!"
We started to race against each other and saw the tree house . We hurriedly reach and climb to the tree and in our arrival we sat to catch our breath.

" I give up already...."

" Yehey!!! Crystal's a rotten egg~~~~"

" Shut up !!!"

" Yeah yeah , let's go clean the place and eat our picnic"

" Okay!"

Moments later

" Uwaahhh , I didn't expected that this place needed a hard cleaning"

"But we get to eat our food now right ?"

" Yeah I'll go get it, I left it at the table since I can't race with me having a basket in my hand"

" But still you lost"

" Yeah whatever, I'll go get it now"

Crystal climber down the wooden stairs followed by me. I was surprised when I found nothing at the basket

" Uwwwaaaahhh.... There's nothing left!!!! I thought there's no wild animals over here"

" Crystal , you know I hate liars"

" But I didn't do anything to the food!!! Uwwwahhh"

" Haha .... Girls are crybaby as they say they are"
We were astonished when we saw a boy that is sitting on a big, fallen, cut-down trunk that is not so far away from us

" Who are you?"

" I'm just the one who ate all your cakes while you guys were busy cleaning that tree house"

But without any signs given , Crystal attacked the meddly kid while saying " stupid , little , meddly kid!!!"

Flashback end

" You know , we could have run slowly right?"

"Sorry ... I guess the fighting took all of my energy"

" Right "

" Let's continue"

I looked at the back of Richard as we walk downstairs. He's tired and really weak. I wonder if I do that , he'll cheer up a bit.

" Richard....."

" What?"
I cupped his face and leaned to make his lips in contact with mine and stopped.
I put my hands in my back and started to walk while Richard is still dumbstruck.

" Hey I wanted you to lighten. Up a bit so .... That hehe"

" Ah...... Thanks"

" What's that? That was a boring response.... Whatever "
His face became crimson as he covered his face with his right hand and started to walk with me.
But I was surprised when he gave me a peck on my cheeks and I know I'm blushing .

" Thank you for improvising that response"

" Shut up..." he blushed and started to walk again.

When we arrived at the office we saw my father with Steve standing right beside him.

" I'll leave you and your daughter.... I'll wait outside" steve said as he headed for the door.

" Me too " Richard said as he stepped backward

We're now alone and it's my chance to say it to him.

" Dad I don't want to marry Steven..."

" But Zie.... I want your future to be bright and happy"

" But dad, that's not what I want "

" Then what do you want ? "

" Dad you know that You've been writing my life but I never wanted my life to be written by another person and I want to write it for myself since it is my story . I want to marry someone I love"

"....."

" What?"

" If that's what my daughter wants, then that's what I'm going to give"

" Thanks for understanding"

" I'm your dad and dads are reliable "

" That's what Crystal said"

" That kid is such a troublemaker though"

" If you excuse me, please looked here"

We looked at the direction of the voice. I was horrified at the sight of what in front of me.

" Here I thought that I would get a great hunk of money then I kill them secretly and I get all that money but since it was all ruined by my future wife , I think taking this guy's life is enough for me to forgive you for messing things for a little bit"

" Richard......"