Chapter four: The Love Rival

In the early morning , Richard was about to go to school but he was feeling a bit nervous. He was feeling the beat of his heart with a sound like "thump!thump!"

Richard's point of view:

"What is this heart of mine doing? My heartbeat is getting fast every time I think about what I said to Zira last Saturday. If only I could stop this beating till it slow down"

I signed and thought of how I'm gonna face her today. I am a bit surprised that Zira doesn't even have a reaction to my confession. Well since it's Zira, I know she wouldn't have any reaction if she ever see me. When I was passing through a big mansion, suddenly someone's familiar voice has spoke

"Richard you really are happy today. Perhaps it's because you're going to see your beloved Zira"

"Ah!!!!!! I don't think that way"

I turn around and this familiar voice is certainly belongs to someone who's been teasing me about the relationship I have with Zira and that's definitely Crystal!

"Hey Richard, how come you were blushing all the way from your house to this house of mine?"

"I'm not blushing!!!!!!"

"Even if you say that.......... it's too obvious since you're all red in the face"

"Shut up.......I had enough for one minute"

"Ahhh....You're such a huffy guy"

"ughhhhh"

"I can't believe you're taking a long way of making Zira fall for you"

"Eh? what do you mean by that?"

 "You're just letting her go around, doing whatever she likes but what can you do if her heart is stolen?"

"................"

"Hmmm......There is nothing serious about what I just said"

"Yo...You were just fooling around me huh"

"Well,I was but only a little because there is a possibility that it might happen unless you do something to stop it"

"Like what?"

"It's simple. Make her fall in love with you"

"Hey! Saying it is easy but making it happen is hard"

" I know but letting her go is much more harder than my suggestion"

"............I know"

"Good, you know now that you have to guard your love right?"

"Stop it already!!!"

"Oh here comes your princess Richard"

I looked at the corner at the street and saw Zira. With the wind blowing her hair and made her look like an angel.I thought she was really looked like an angel.

"Hey Richard, you're drooling all over"

'I'm not!!!!!!"

"Well since you have a chance to walk around the place, I'll just leave you there!!!!!!"

"Ehhh!!!What?"

"Bye!!! Have fun"

Crystal left quickly and I'm getting nervous with this situation.

"Oh Richard you're here but why?"

"Ehhhh.......uhhhmmmmm......"

"Saying this like that makes me irritated you know? Why don't you say it straight?"