Chapter 22: In the Past Part 1

Crystal's Pov

Flashback

I was in middle school and always in the star section together with Zira. During our times in middle school, it was fun but there was something missing. I always noticed that there is something different about me if you compare me to others. I had to fortune , the talent and intelligence but somehow I didn't any experience with love. Yes, love was one of the many things I don't have . I was always trying to look in others' faces when with the man/woman you like is with you. My happiness was great but my happiness is just a ounce of happiness compare to theirs. I was jealous and always wondering how can they can be that happy.

Then I realized I had a friend that had an experience with love. Yes it was Zira. Since she was one of the hottest girls around , I think that maybe I could get any tip from her. When I asked her. All she said was "Don't want to". What is my question anyway? I asked her if she can help me find my love. I was disappointed and was in a little rage but I let it go of it anyway.

One day, when I was about to fetch my bag in the classroom after a tiring activity from the tennis club, I encountered a boy. A boy with brown eyes with a perfect handsome face and good body. He was an upperclassman of ours and the school idol. Even when it was just a one meter away. I could still see his face that stares at the wonderful sunset. It was my first time seeing him and I think I was looking at him for more than a hour and it was all worth it.  I was about to move but when he felt my presence. He looked at my eyes with those wonderful eyes and my knees was shaking , making me fall to the ground but before that happens, he held me tight with his muscly arms and he held my eyes. My heart was beating continuously and loudly and I can feel my cheeks are burning. He helped me stand up again but my face was looking down to his feet in hoping he won't see my embarrassing face. But then he knelled down and he keeps looking at my face. He held my injured knee and put some bandage and stood up again. 

"Be careful okay?" he said

"Y...Yes" I simply bow to him , still keeping my face not in contact with his eyes. Suddenly, he held my chin and leveled it up to his sight. And he saw my face , my hot -burning face. He didn't laugh and simply smiled and his incredibly cute dimple was visible but he stop holding my chin and he whispered gently into my ears.

"You should never hide that cute of yours with your sapphire eyes" Afterwards I was starstruck and he left me. I looked at him walking away, waving his right hand and saying "Take Care"

I can tell from that time....It was love at first sight. From that time on, My mind was full of his image and my eyes were only following him. I felt like the happiest person in the world every time I get to see him and every time Zira sees me, she would call me an the Ultimate stalker in the World. I wasn't bothered because he was the one who would fill my Happiness bottle and I felt too addicted in my mind.

But then there was a time, one day a person called me out to go to the school garden. And surprisingly it was a bunch of girls that I first saw and they 're one of the fan girls in the fan club. Then a girl behind me pushed me to the ground and laugh out loud but this LOL seems to be more devilish than the other laughs.

"So you've been stalking at our idol? So disgusting"

"Yeah I guess you're really disgusting based on your actions"

"Okay B*tch, will you take the hard way or the easy way?"

"Hard way and since when I'm going to take the easy way" Then she slapped me at my face, hardly. It hurts.

"Well I'll be merciful at you if you keep away from Eric"

"Why don't you say that to yourselves? You're not even his girlfriends and you're hurting a person as if they're sluts but the truth is that you're the sluts and sluts shouldn't filth good people"

"Why you?!" Then I closed my eyes and  I'm ready to feel the pain but somehow I didn't felt anything...... how long .......... 1.....2.....3.... I opened my eyes and saw a big back of a guy in front of me.

"E......Eric ..I can e.....explain this" she said as she stutters...Eric..... as in Eric the Idol? Oh goose pumps! He's this close!

"There's no need for you to explain...I saw it all"

"Huh ...... Are you going to report me? Then good luck proving it to the guidance counselor that we're the ones who did!"

"Oh it is my pleasure to prove it and every face and every actions are capture in this cellphone of mine"

"Zira!" I was shocked when she suddenly came out from the shadows.

"Ugh!" Then they all ran away

"Tha.....thank...." Before I even said "Thank you" completely , he suddenly said

"I'm sorry if I dragged you to this situation"

"No it's okay!!! I'm the one who liked you so technically I was the...." then my face started to burn again and then I played my fingers.... I confessed to him too directly!!!! That is so totally embarrassing!

Author's note: hello!! (Kaway Kaway) Pa vote naman neh? Please :3

BTW lang -Picture ni Crystal yung nakatingin siya  kay Eric through the window. Third year si Eric so Malayo sa kanilang room yung room ng 2d year ng middle school