Chapter 20: An unexpected date

Zira's POV

It's been weeks and here we are in a van, travelling to our home. Crystal and her butler are in the front , while talking about something their family business. I noticed that she's looking at Arch and she looks like she mind it all. Virgo,Arch and Mark are in the back doing different things in their own way. Virgo is sleeping in the shoulders of Mark who is listening to the music that is being playing in his earphones and Arch is staring at the window ... Looking like he lost a life and waiting like a baby. Richard and I are in the middle and we're just simply texting..... And do you know who am I texting to? That's right, the person that's just beside me, Richard and vice versa for Richard. We've been just sending texts about the different things about ourselves; our likes and dislikes; our favorite things; some of our past; Few secrets. Mostly , Richard has funny things about himself unlike me who just spent my days in school. I laughed at the things he's been texting me. I laughed and laughed and so on and so forth. Then suddenly I found Crystal staring at me with widened eyes and I found Arch who is looking at my cellphone.

" What?" I asked as I alternately look at Crystal and Arch

" I just feel like you became a maniac because of all the things that went to your head" Crystal said then she looks at the window ..... Feeling a little disappointed , I think.

" Just make sure , you'll remain as the funny-as-it-is Zira okay?" Arch said then he too did what Crystal did.

" What's wrong with the people around here?" I whispered as I felt worried in my heart. Then Richard approached me and held my hands gently. Then he put his mouth near my ear and whispered.

" They're just worried and someone's jealous this time"

" Who's jealous?" I said loudly then I closed my mouth upon realizing what I just said.

" I heard that Richard" Crystal glared at him and Richard giggled.

" Just make sure you'll never do it again okay?"

"Yes....."

We were accompanied to each of our houses and I was the first to get to my house. I was a little sleepy so I went to my bed and slept.  Then I woke up after dreaming something dreadful. A dream I don't want to remember.

Then suddenly, my phone rang . When I picked it up

"Where the Hell you have been?!" based on the high broken voice ,  it is definitely Crystal

" You don't have to scream you know, and isn't for you to know that I have been in dreamland because of the long journey I have been through?"

" I never know dreamland, is it a name for a amusement park?" Then I just do "facepalm" thing

"I have been sleeping"

"Oh I get it! Dreamland.." then I heard her laugh weakly in the other side of line

"So what do you want?" I said as I stood up and  came down to the living room . Then I saw through the window that it was snowing. White Christmas it must be.

" You do know that it's white Christmas right? Well go to the meeting place, dress up nicely as if you're going to an important date okay? I'll be waiting for you around 12" Then she hang up leaving me irritated

"What's in her head to get a little excited in this type of meeting?"

I wore what the most possible look beautiful. I wore " Teens White Chiffon Vertical Stripe Sleeveless Shirt " for my top while I'm wearing  "Black Stripe Print Pleated Skater Skirt" for the bottom part while I'm wearing" Black Textured Ankle Strap Block Heels" for my feet . Then I wore "Teens Mint Green Button Front Formal Coat " to cover me up for the cold weather.

I went to the meeting place that Crystal mentioned and I have been waiting here for already 30 minutes. As I was looking at the snowflakes fall down, I heard a voice calling for my name. I looked  around to see who was that person . I didn't saw Richard but I saw him....

"Yo, sorry if you have been waiting for me"

" Are you talking to me?"

"Well  I am looking at you" he smiled

"Sorry Eric but I think you're mistaken"

" I was just told by Crystal to come here, Zira's waiting"

" Something not right..........  Crystal wouldn't do this to me. Well I might as play his game for a while in a full alert" I thought to myself

"So shall we?" he asked me as he offers his hand

"You don't have to ask though" I ignored his hand and starting walking

First I shopped for clothes, I looked at him and I saw him smiling. Suspicion lingers in my mind and I was wondering what he is plotting. There must be something that he is keeping secret. We continued to walk around and shop and shop and shop and to infinity and beyond. In the last shop that we went to is a shop that sells gadget. We went to a restaurant that sells expensive food but even if the amount of food in 1 serving is too little , I still like the taste.

I kind of ordered something because of my curiosity. The name is quite strange though but still it's delicious. Then Erics keeps looking at me as if he's a stalker. I really hate the feeling. I keep looking to another place to avoid his stare but something took my attention

Author's POV

After they finished their meals in the restaurant, they took a little stop at the restaurant's bathroom. After that, they continued walking on a street that most couple walks around. The Love Maze.

 " Right Left Forward Forward Right Left...." Zira mumbled to herself and continued mumbling directions

"Why are you doing that?"

" Don't ask me stupid question" and then continued walking and mumbling

" Ah... you keep mumbling directions so when we get lost, we could go back to the starting line"

" Whatever you say"

They eventually reached the middle of the maze in where they see a garden full of the white roses.

" Ah!!! This is a big paradise , a place that reminds me of Crystal" Eric said as he walk around the roses as Zira look at him with serious eyes.

" What do you accomplish from dragging me in here intentionally ?"

" Ah... That........" He pushed her to a wall and pointed her neck with a knife.

"To make you a hostage to be exact" He grinned as he hold both of her hands

" And from that , what do you want to get?"

"I want to get my Revenge"