Chapter eight: The Play and the Unexpected Girl

Zira's point of view:

The play is about to start and I'm acting as the ice princess while Richard is playing as the prince from the outside kingdom. While I was thinking of my  lines , I saw Crystal teasing Richard again. I approached them and I saw how great in a prince's dress.

"Oh how is it going Zira? Are you ready for the play?" Crystal asked me while I was standing in front of them.

"I'm ready; I'm just not sure about Richard because he might make a mistake right on the spot"

"Oh don't worry! Even he can memorize that just to get your impression"

"Hey! Don't say that" Richard shouted at us

"I'm sorry, it's just so fun to tease you"

"I'm not your toy to play with"

After looking at the time, I just notice it's almost ready for the show.

"Crystal?"

"Yes Zira?"

"You should be in the room above right?"

"Oh shoot! It's about to start!!! Well good luck to you Zira"

"Thanks"

She went up above the room because she is the narrator of the story and here how the story goes.

Good afternoon to everyone who will be watching of the play that will be performed by the year one section one. Today we will be performing the story "The Icy love of the Two Fated People" that is made by Crystal Rosforth of the year one. I hope you can enjoy it.

One day in a far kingdom  , there lives a prince named Kleven Knight, the only son of King and queen. He is a boy who wants the taste of adventure but due to his parent's fear of losing him, he seldom see the outside world.

He grew and lived inside the kingdom but he still never have seen the world where he wanted to travel. One night, after the celebration of Klevin's 18th birthday, the King and the Queen, set up a meeting with his son.

(Richard who is acting as Klevin, came in and knelled in front of Arch who is acting as the King Ronald VII and Hira as the Queen Syrna)

"Stand up my dear son" King Ronald asked of his son

Kleven stood up as he was told.

"Dear Father, for what reason caused you to call upon me?"

"I just wanted to talk about your journey for tomorrow"

"Tomorrow? Journey? You mean?..."

"Yes, I will be allowing you to travel around the outside world"