Chapter 26: Operation what?

3rd persons's POV

As Richard  walk away  from Crystal and Eric, Arch caught up with the overreacting or you might simply say angry Richard.

"The hell !!!!" Richard shouted to the empty street. His voice echoed across the place. Richard crouched to the floor with his arms crossed and resting above his knees and his face above his arms.

Arch felt pity for his bestfriend but he didn't know what to do. Then he was surprised when he was called and told to sit down beside him. As he sit down, he peeked the face of his friend and saw tears flowing down along his face. He was shocked and silence follows. The silence was broken when Richard said

"Do you think we can stop Zira and his dad ?" Richard looked up to him , causing for his crying face to be completely seen. As Richard wipe his tears off, Arch looked up to the sky, seeing the fantastic stars and giving him a sign of hope.

"We can always try you know" Arch beamed a smile at him, causing the other male to smile also. 

"Well we can't let my future bride to be taken from me so let's go back"

"You're right " They both stood up and strtch and was about to go running or walking I think but was stopped when two piece of cloth was cover in their mouth and nose. Knowing the situation themselves , they both struggle to get away but then their bodies were starting to weaken and became drowsy. Before the two even became unconscious , they heard footsteps getting louder when the owner of those feet became near. The female voice said

"Good thing they were stopped before doing something stupid, they were  about to ruin my plan"

Becoming unconscious , the boys didn't hear the conversation much further.......

Zira's POV

What?

My own friend is backstabbing me? 

Why?.....

I trusted her so much.....

She did this?

What did I do wrong to her?

I thought she would take me away from this.... Why?

"Hgk...." I sobbed silently as I lay myself in the bed. Hugging the  pillow ever so tightly,letting my tears flow down. I tried screaming with my pillow covering my mouth but it wasn't enough. I was so angry, I wanted to slap her face... The precious friendship that I had with her was nothing to her at all. My mind was full of painful thoughts, I fell to a deep slumber.

I woke up , with the shining sun hitting my swollen eyes. I stood up and lazily went to the bathroom . I dip myself to the warm water and hummed......

I was wondering if this party tonight is going to be...... France..... I wonder why?

Why would Crystal send me to France? 

After having a bath, I wore normal clothes and went down to the dining hall......

And as expected , my breakfast is a french dish...I wonder if it taste tasty as they say.

While I'm eating this french dish with my father at the other side of the table, father looked at me with sad eyes...

I smiled for his sake so I can assure him that there's nothing wrong but....... I feel pain..... I wanted my father happy but why?.... I'm still sad. 

After I finished eating , I went outside to breathe fresh french air.

I was shocked when I felta hand over my shoulder,but it was just my father.

"What's the matter dear? Is there something wrong? You're going to marry Steven and one day , You will learn to love him"

"No dad, there's nothing particularly wrong , it's just that I miss some friends in that place"

"Okay you'll see them once in a while okay?" I nodded and my father went back inside the house.....

I wonder how they are doing now.... 

Party 7:00 pm

I kind of like this dress I'm wearing ....somehow

It is a royal blue sleeveless, floor length dress with taffeta as it's  fabric, with Beading, Cascading Ruffle, Bow, Tiered, Crystal used for Embellishment. It has a built in bra with a zipper as its back detail. I think it used a mermaid as its silhouette but never mind that.

Today the people invited by my father will know that me, her daughter, is married to this Steven.....ugghhhh...... I hate this smell..He reeks wine .....

They will only announce it in one hour I suppose...

I got to go away from this place , I hate the smell that it will leave on my dress.. I may have no sense of smell but I don't want me to smell like wine..... I mean other people can smell me....

I tried going to the veranda but upon arriving..... I saw Crystal in a royal blue dress like mine...but different in design..

"Crystal, is that you?"

"Who else would I be? I'm here so I can celebrate your wedding " She smirks at me wickedly 

"Wh-Wha? Why would you do this to me? "

"Hmmmm.... Because I don't care , I'm tired carrying your problems in the past so I sent you here so I can send a big farewell" 

She then looks to the backyard..... 

"Oh my ..there are a lot of pesky rats around so I'll go inside in case you need me"

"I don't need you"

"Then see you later! Oh cry at your room... There's a bit mess down there"

"Damn you" I mumbled as I look at her back.

"She's a bad girl after all" I thought to myself

I went to my room which is located at the highest part of the mansion. I laid myself at the comfortable bed. Forget about the make up... I'll fix it later...

I look to the window and thought of Richard saving me from here.... I want to see him. Then suddenly a knock it is I heard from my door and someone calling me Princess is here to see me...

Uggghhhh ..... I'm sure it's Steven and I hope he doesn't reek w....

"WE WON!!!!!"

"What?" 

"WE have done our operation here sister"

"Operation ....WHat?"