After I ate my pasta and watched two movies I decided it was time to go and get ready.
I shut my bedroom door behind me.
I firstly curled my hair with my curling wand leaving my hair in nice beach's waves.

( with brown hair instead of blonde )After curling I pulled out my makeup from under the dressing table

After curling I pulled out my makeup from under the dressing table. I don't often wear that much makeup however I was feeling it tonight.
I put foundation on my face with some concealer. Then I used contour and bronzer.
I decided to put on false eyelashes and fill in my eyebrows lightly. Lastly I used a nude lip and did my eyeshadow the best I could.

Once I was satisfied with my makeup I lastly out on my gorgeous dress with a pair of big black heels

I sprayed myself with some of my perfume and looked at myself in the mirror. For once I felt beautiful. I felt powerful.
As I was admiring myself in the mirror I heard a knock at my door.
" what is it " I asked
" we are leaving in a minute "
" okay I'll come down in a minute "

After I made sure that I had done everything I walked downstairs. As I was walking downstairs I could see my brother and my father waiting at the bottom.
Mason and Tyler's mouths fell wide open whilst my father had a smug look on his face.
" let's go everyone " my father shouted ruining the moment.
" wow " mason and Tyler both said as they each held out a hand to escort me to the limo. Once we were in the limo it was deathly quiet. Nobody knew what to say. I liked the quiet.

Just as we were nearly at the venue my father decided to talk.
" remember Mia what you are here to do. I'll escort you in"
I nodded my head at him just as the limo came to a stop.
My hands were slightly shaking. What happens if I was under dressed or too over dressed?
Pulling me out of my thoughts my father held his hand out my help me out of the limo. I then linked my arm with him. His hand was on my arm and I knew at anytime he could easily do something to hurt me in case I didn't do what I was meant to.
We walked up to the doors and my father pushed them open.
We were met by loads of people as in hundreds all in this big hall. As soon as the doors opened everyone looked this way and most jaws dropped. I guess people like the dress.
My father smiled and we carried on walking in. A tall, broad man walked over.
" ahhh Lorenzo just the person I wanted "
Father shooed me off to indicate it was private. I didn't know what to do now. Everyone was still staring.
I walked over to the bar and ordered a glass of wine.
" drinking all alone I see " this tall, handsome, heavily tattooed man said. He smelt like the sweet smell of heaven which became intoxicating. His sent was making me crave more. Making me crave him.
I didn't even know who he was.
" yep sadly "
" well not anymore " he said as he brought this glass close to mine to cheers it.
" what's your name may I ask " I asked politely as I looked at him. It was hard to not get lost in his mesmerising eyes.
" Alessandro. "
I gulped at the name. This was the Alessandro. Wow!
" and you may I ask "
" Mia. Mia Hermendez "
" ahh, Lorenzo's daughter "
" yes sir "
He smirked to himself as he downed the rest of his vodka.
" can I say you look stunning. "
I felt my cheeks heat up as I smiled at him.
" you don't look too bad yourself "
He chuckled at my joke.

" well it was nice meeting you miss Hermendez "
" it was a pleasure "
He picked up my hand and placed a gentle kiss sending shivers down my spine. I'm sure he felt it too as he looked shocked yet he tried to cover it up as he walked away.

A few hours had gone past. I had been dancing for the last hour. Dancing as if the world would end tonight.
Before I knew it my fathers tight grip was on my arm.
" let's go and talk to Alessandro "
" I have already "
" liar "

I was suddenly yet again right In front of this Greek god.
" Alessandro, great to see you " my father greeted him. He put out his hand that wasn't around my arm to shake with his but Alessandro ignored it.
"Ah Mia. "
I smiled at him. My father looked shocked I was telling the truth. He didn't like being proved wrong. I should of remembered. He started to dig his fingers into my arm causing me to want to shout in pain. I kept it under control yet I could hide it. They were both talking while I endured the pain.
This is going to be a long night.

End of chapter!