Chapter V. "Henroin"

As Anthony heard the voice, he felt every bone in his body tremble 'This is it, my dad's gonna kill me'

Putting up a brave face, he turned around to face his father with Arackniss and Molly, Arackniss had a blank expression on his face while Molly looked down at her feet in shame, It looked like she's been forced to tell about his whereabouts, but he couldn't blame her.

"Hey pops" Anthony greeted with pure hatred

"Don't hey 'pops' me you fuckin' freak, what did i tell you about running around with this bitch" He scowled, pointing at Y/N

Anthony's jaw tightened as he pulled Y/N behind him protectively
"Don't talk to them like that! You want me? Come and get me but leave em' out of this"

"After everything i've done for you and that whore of a mother of yours this is all i get?! I should've finished you a long time ago! You're no son of mine!"

Anthony clenched his fists and swallowed his fear, He knew he was no match for his father, the man who taught him how to be a ruthless mob but Y/N was his strength, his only exception and if leaving his family behind meant being with Y/N, so be it.

"And you have never been and never will be my father! You fucking cunt!" Anthony screamed to the top of his lungs

Upon hearing his son's final insult, Henroin pulled out a pistol and aimed it at Y/N.

"NO!"

Y/N felt them self being pushed away, A gun shot appeared followed by an ear piercing scream.

"TONY!" Y/N shrieked as they saw Anthony collapse on the ground

Their heart instantly dropped when they saw a hole in Anthony's left eye, It was a gruesome sight, his former eye was gone and thick blood was dripping down his face.

In horror, Arackniss stared wide eyed as he held back a devastated Molly who was screaming and struggling from his grip.

Henroin on the other hand just stood there whilst holding his gun, he didn't seemed shocked nor guilty, he just gazed like a cold-blooded murderer, he looked like he didn't have a single bit of humanity in him.

"YOU...YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER!" Y/N's voiced cracked with tears pouring down their face as they yelled

Henroin gave Y/N a death stare before aiming his gun at them once again "This wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you" But before he could pull the trigger he was tackled by none other than Arackniss and Molly.

"GAHH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FOOLS DOING?!"

Arackniss turned to Y/N and angrily yelled "Why are you still there!? Grab Anthony and go!"

"But what about you?" Y/N asked worriedly

Molly tossed a car key to Y/N and gestured her head to a car "Take care of him for us"

Y/N gave her a quick smile of gratitude before taking Anthony and carefully loading him into Arackniss's car.

As they drove, Y/N took a few stops to patch Anthony's eye as best as they could.

"You're gonna survive, i promise you.."

-

Anthony's P.O.V
I'm still a little dizzy and my vision's shit after that asshole shot me in the eye, there's no reason for me to call him my father anymore.

I didn't know where i was but i do recognize the smell of the place, It was Nissy's car.

But...Wait a minute if i'm in Arackniss's car that means..OH SHIT!

"Y/N?! ARE YOU IN HERE?!" I screamed in panic

Fuck fuck fuck! what if pops killed them? I can't let that happen.

"Anthony! Relax! I'm here" Y/N who was poking their head from the driver's seat, reassured

'Thank goodness, they're okay'

I was about to dive in to hug Y/N but they stopped me by putting a hand on my chest 'So fucking rude'.

"Tony, your wound isn't healed yet you might-"

"Shut the fuck up, L/N" I cut them off by wrapping my arms around their waist

✔GETAWAY CAR | Angel Dust x Reader |(Hazbin Hotel)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara