Chapter XIX. "This Is Where Fate Leads Us"

Angel was sound asleep when he felt someone kissing his face "Damn you Y/N, leave my beautiful face alone" he giggled but his smile faded once he opened his eyes

The person who was 'kissing' his face turned out to be Fat Nuggets..not Y/N.

"Oh.." Angel muttered with a hint of disappointment wishing that he should've reunited with you in the first place, that he should've drove away with you.

He could hear his heart cracking into pieces whenever he sees you with Alastor, doing all the things you once enjoyed with him.

He would watch from afar trying to swallow the fact that you weren't his anymore, that he'll never get to hold you, love you like he used to.

Y/N's P.O.V
I immediately noticed the way Angel stared at us, the amount of pain he had in his eyes. I turned back to Alastor and gave him a knowing look, of course he understood and mouthed "Go to him".

And i did, When he sees me getting closer to him he looked confused.

"Do you need anythin?" He asked

"I need to talk to you" I replied, sitting next to him on the floor

Angel suddenly blushed and turned away "I'm sorry I didn't mean to look like a creep, It's just that...You and Al reminded me of when we were young..Hell, I might be even jealous! But I don't blame you for any of this, after what i did moving on is exactly what you need. A-And if you still hate me, I get it"

I was taken aback by his words but instead of lashing out, I smiled " Even after all the shit you did i still want to be with you, not as your enemy or spouse but your best friend.."

Tears started falling down Anthony's face as i finished "Fuck you for making me cry"

I chuckled at him and threw my arms around him.

Our relationship wasn't perfect but it taught me, us, so much.

Sometimes when we see the person we can't be with it feels like dying on the inside, But even if we can't be together doesn't mean I don't love him in fact no one can ever replace him in my heart...

It's like we're spinning each other but the longer we hold on the more it hurts and I knew i had to make a call, To end it for the both of us.

I don't want to let go of the first person i've ever loved but Alastor was right, not all stories have happy endings and no matter how much tears we shed, I can't change the story that's written for us.

This is where fate leads us, Our memories will forever stay within me and I'll always love him.

THE END