Chapter XV. "Arackniss?!"

"IT'S SO BORINGGGG!" Niffty groaned loud enough for everyone in the hotel to hear

"Then die" Husk nonchalantly replied before taking a swig of booze

Just then Charlie busted out of her room "I know! We should have a..."

"Oh for Satan's sake" Vaggie murmured dragging her palm to her face

"MOVIE MARATHON!" Charlie screeched, throwing her hands in the air

"Can't we just have a normal day?!" Vaggie whined "We just had a party 2 weeks ago!"

"But that was 2 weeks ago! And besides this can be a day off for all of us" Charlie's eyes traveled to each 'staff' of the hotel

"I agree, A little fun won't hurt" You nodded eagerly

"I agree as well" Alastor chimed in, pulling you closer to him

You looked at gazed at him in confusion before uncomfortably moved away from him.

'Why is he so touchy? I thought he hated being touched'

Vaggie was about to decline Charlie's idea but once she saw the look on her face, She exhaled and nodded.

"I'LL GO WAKE UP ANGEL!" after that, Charlie ran off to the rooms to wake up her kinky spider friend

-

A war almost broke out when it was time to choose a movie, But since Y/N's new, the princess herself made them pick a movie.

Y/N chose a childhood favorite which was Aladdin (Sorry if you don't like Aladdin it has a connection to this chapter).

Vaggie and Charlie are cuddling in a big bean bag, Husk and Niffty are on a floor mattress while Y/N sat on the couch between Alastor and Angel + Fat Nuggets.

At the part where Aladdin wanted to change his identity to be with Jasmine made Angel tense up a little, It's mainly because he's also lying about his identity just to keep Y/N away.

Y/N sighed dreamily at the sight of Aladdin and Jasmine as they strode on their magic carpet, Alastor took notice of this and smiled softly at the way their eyes sparkled, focusing on the screen.

Alastor has never felt this way about anything or anyone especially for someone who he had just met for 2 weeks.

'Who knows? Maybe something exciting will happen..' He thought

Angel on the other side of Y/N noticed the way Alastor looks at them, His body felt like it could blow up any minute now. To get rid of the unpleasant feeling, Angel excused himself to the bathroom.

"Aghhh!" Angel groaned to himself as he repeatedly slapped himself "What the hell is wrong with me"

A knock followed by a deep voice interrupted him "Calm your tits! I'm comin'" Angel quickly dried his hands and walked up to the door to see who it was.

He felt every color of his body drain as he saw his older Arackniss at the door.

"What took you so lo- What the hell happened?" Arackniss asked examining his brother's trembling body

"Angel?" Y/N called out "Charlie told me to check on you, are you o-"

"W-Who's that?" Y/N questioned hesitantly, pointing at the familiar black spider

Arackniss stared at Y/N wide eyed "Y/N? How??"

"Arackniss it's you!" They jumped in surprise before turning back to Angel "But if you're Arackniss that means..."

"A-Anthony?!"