Chapter IV. "What Are You Hiding?"

1940

It was Sunday a.k.a your only day off, your boss never gave you any day off not until Anthony 'visited' him.

Today you were bored out of mind, usually, Anthony would bust into your apartment as he lives in it but nobody came you haven't seen him for a week.

Worry was starting to take over you so you decided to ring him.

-Meanwhile-

"Arackniss, lock this faggot in his room NOW!" Henroin (Their father) ordered furiously

Arackniss was hesitant but because of being wrapped around his father's finger for so long, he had no other option but to follow.

Anthony was caught hanging out with you last week so his father gave him a beating as a warning.

Before Arackniss locked the door, he looked at his younger brother and sternly told him "I told you so"

"Just go away" Anthony huffed as he flipped his brother off

As soon as the door was slammed, Anthony let out a growl and began throwing all the things around him, just as he was about to throw a hand mirror, his phone rang.

He picked it up and instantly lit up when he heard your voice.

"Anthony? How are you? I haven't seen you for a week..."

"I-I'm awesome!" Anthony exclaimed, forcing out a joyous tone

"Are you sure?"

"Are ya deaf or somethin'? Anyways, meet me by the lake" He directed

"When will I pick you up?"

"We're going now but please do NOT go near my house" Anthony pleaded making Y/N worried with a mix of confusion

Anthony slammed the phone and immediately scanned his room to find something thin and sharp enough to pick the lock on his window. Gladly, he found one of his bobby pins under the bed, the ones he usually used when he did drag.

When he heard the lock click he swiftly swung his legs out and gracefully landed on the grass.

He instantly froze when he came face to face with Molly who was watering the plants, Molly on the other hand wasn't surprised at all, instead of forcing his brother back into his room she gave him a simple nod, letting his runoff.

-

When Anthony arrived, he found you ranting while tossing pebbles in the lake, just like when you were kids.

He giggled at the memory causing you to jolt and toss your head around.

"Chill! Just me"

You inhaled in relief "Thank god, thought you were a serial killer or something"

"I am" He deadpanned then plopped on the ground beside you

You then notice a bruise on his wrist 'Was this the reason why he's been gone?' you thought before grabbing Anthony's arm, cutting him off from telling a story

"Anthony, what is this?" You interrogated

Anthony immediately pulled his arm back and tugged his sleeve down "I-It's nothin'!"

"If this is about your family again i-"

"Well...well..well" A familiar voice said from behind