Chapter XI. "Angel Dust"

Y/N's P.O.V

He's dead. He's fucking dead...I shouldn't have drove away, I should've stayed and now, I'm too late.

It all started 2 days ago...I finally got my fake i.d and rented a hotel out of town. I was far away from Henroin's reach now which was a relief but there was still a voice stuck in my head telling me that I should've turned back.

I received a phone call from an old friend, Molly. When i picked it up, sobbing was the first thing i heard.

'No...No it can't be'

"Y-Y/N...Tony.." She hiccuped, rarely clear for me to understand "He's dead...He overdosed last night.."

"W-What drug" I managed to sputter out

"Angel Dust"

With that i slammed the phone down.

How was i not surprised? It's the same drug we fought about a few days before he proposed to me.

-

-Flashback-

I finally came home from buying food, It took a while since there was a long line and a group of drunkards were fighting.

When I opened the door, I was immediately kissed by the smell of alcohol and smoke.

I went to our room to see if Anthony was there but there was no sign of him, that was until i heard a thud coming from the bathroom.

A stoned Anthony fell out of the floor as I opened the door, I scanned the bathroom to see packets of drugs lying everywhere.

"Y/N...My sugar baby you're hooomee" He slurred giving me a loose hug

He reeked of alcohol and vomit so i pushed him onto the bed.

"Ooh~ Kinky now are we?" He smirked, biting his finger

I sighed exasperatedly trying to reason with him "Anthony, i'm being serious"

"So am i" He muttered huskily before pulling me into bed with him

I tried to get up but his hands were pinning my wrist down.

"Anthony let go!" I demanded only to receive a disapproving look from him

He tightened his grip on me causing me to squirm "Oh I'm not finished with you"

While he was distracted, I took the chance and threw him off with my legs.

"The fuck is wrong with you?!" He yelled as he got up from the ground

"You should ask yourself that!" I snapped "You almost took advantage of me!"

"Didn't you promise me you wouldn't do drugs anymore?" I faltered

Anthony's face softened for a moment but it transformed into a glare as he stood up.

"Hate to break it to ya but promises are meant to be broken" He spat in a sour laced voice

I simply rolled my eyes at his words before storming out of the room.

-

'Now that he's gone what do i do?' I pondered, holding the bracelet...my last gift from him to me