Dimitri's POV (Chapters 12 - 15)

Start from the beginning

I must have drifted off to sleep because there is a banging on my door I glance at the clock and its just after ten. I groan into my pillow not ready to get up. The concert isn't till later and I don't need to be there till two at the earliest. So who the fuck is banging on my door? I try to ignore the banging, but it continues. 

So get out of bed and throw my pants back on. I answer the door and find the guys all standing at my door.

"Can I fucking help you," I growl not ready to deal with them.

"She must not be in there," Tray says, "because if she was he sure as hell would not be so crabby."

"Or maybe she is and he's pissed for us interrupting them." Mason adds trying to look over me into my room.

"Why are you here?" I try again not answering either one of them.

"We wanted to meet Skylar before everything got crazy," Lucan says.

I glance at Ryder. "I was dragged. Plus those three made a bet on wither or not the two of you slept together."

"Seriously guys," I say pissed they were once again betting on my sex life.

"Yeah man I have $500 riding on this so open the door and show my her." Tray inputs rubbing his hands together.

I stand in front of the door blocking them. "So Tray bet we slept together." He nods his head in answer. I turn my attention to the other two. "What was your bet?"

Lucan steps up first, "I bet you didn't sleep together because from what I could tell she seemed to classy for that."

"Mason?"

"I bet you didn't have sex, but other things happened."

I shake my head and open the door. The fall in and search my hotel room.

"No!" Tray screams. "How could you let me down man?"

"I did stay at her house last night, but nothing happened at her house." I say with a shrug.

"I win pay up boys," Lucan exclaims holding his hands out.

Mason spins and face me, "hold on his exact words where nothing happened at her house so that means something did happen just not at her house." Mason crosses his fingers, "please tell me I'm right?"

I chuckle, "stuff may or may not have taken place at the club."

"I knew it." Mason says happily counting the money Tray and Lucan handed him.

"Now that you are done with this can you please leave me alone," I ask holding open the door and indicating they should leave.

"Fine I can tell when I'm not wanted," Tray says faking pain while he walks out the door.

Thankfully the others follow without giving me trouble. I stand against the door and ponder if I should get more sleep or take a show. My phone pings telling me I have a text. I rush to my phone and find a message waiting for me from Skylar. About damn time she woke up. 

Morning! I enjoyed last night too. Being able to actually spend time with you was a nice change. I'm glad you got some sleep there were slight bags under your eyes.

I reread her message a few times and don't see her telling me anywhere that she loves me. Has she changed her mind already. I know I shouldn't have snuck out this morning. 

What no I love you?

I sit on pins and needles awaiting her next text. Thankfully I don't have to wait long.