75

real life

onyx, charlie, and the kids were taking a vacation to florida to see jeremy and carolynn. they decided to drive from california, making it a road trip. "mama, i don't feel good," eloise whined.

"we'll be to uncle jer and auntie carolynn's in ten minutes," onyx explained.

"but i don't feel good," the little girl whined once again. not two minutes later ezekiel was yelling from the backseat.

"ELI, STOP. MAMA, ELI IS PUKING," onyx turned around to find the backseat covered in her three year olds puke.

"oh my god. charlie, pull over," charlie pulled into the parking lot of a gas station and parked the car. charlie got out and pulled the twins out of the car before cleaning the backseat, onyx taking eloise inside with a change of clothes to clean her up. she proceeded to call carolynn while charlie finished cleaning the car.

"hey, you guys almost here?" asked carolynn.

"uhh yeah, we had a little... mishap," onyx chuckled.

"oh no, is everything okay?"

"fine. eloise threw up all over the backseat so we had to stop but we'll be there in probably fifteen minutes," said onyx.

"well, we'll see you when you get here." charlie finally finished cleaning the car up and was putting ezekiel back in his car seat. onyx passed her daughter over and charlie strapped her in as well.

"babe, she's burning up," charlie commented.

"just what we need," onyx scuffed. "fantastic way to spend our vacation."

charlie climbed out of the car and pulled his wife into a tight hug. "let's get over there so we can give her some medicine and see if she feels better."

onyx was sat on the couch, her sick daughter sleeping soundly on her chest. "does she still feel warm?" asked charlie.

"yeah. if anything, she's more warm than she was." onyx was feeling frustrated. she wanted nothing more than for eloise to feel better. she laid the girl down on the couch and stepped into the kitchen where charlie was. she felt her eyes well with tears.

"onyx, she's gonna be okay."

"i know, i just hate that we have to sit here and watch her like that and there's nothing we can do to help her," her face was wet with tears as charlie stroked her hair, hugging her tight.

"me too," he whispered. jeremy and carolynn walked through the door with ezekiel and indie, plus dinner.

"how is she?" carolynn asked onyx.

onyx wiped her tears and looked over at her sister in law. "i think her fever got higher."

"we stopped and got some more of that kids tylenol if you want to give her some," jeremy suggested. onyx nodded her head yes, taking the medicine from jeremy.

"thanks." she filled a cup full of water and measured out the medicine before striding over to the sleepy girl on the couch, shaking her slightly. "eloise, mama has some medicine for you. can you sit up?" the girl rubbed her eyes and slowly sat up, taking the water and medicine from her mother, drinking both gone.

they all sat around the dining table, except for eloise who had drifted back to sleep, and ate, onyx holding her four month old baby. they talked about their plans for the upcoming week. carolynn was a short month away from giving birth and spent most of her time in either a lake or a pool. "we should go to the beach tomorrow."

"i agree."

instagram post

Liked by sacha_carlson and 759,278 others

onyxgillespie girlfriend had a fever at the beach but she didn't let that stop her fun 💗

view more comments

owenjoyner i miss my fav girl
reply: onyxgillespie she def missed her uncle owen too 🥺🥺

user hope she's feeling better

annabanana gorgeous just like her mama 😍

user she's too cute

carolynnshada 💓💓

meghan_gillespie miss you guyssss 😭 hope she feels better soon!

a/n

filler chapter cause this idea came to my mind out of nowhere lmao

y'all applying to college is so stressful i just spent like two hours applying to four different schools 😣😣