54

real life

onyx was packing up the last of her stuff. her and charlie decided to move to LA after they get married. they were heading to idaho in the morning to finish some last minute things for the wedding. when they first got engaged, they agreed on getting married in idaho. onyx grew up there and most of her family lived there.

"you all packed up?" charlie wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck.

"almost." she turned around to face him, pecking him on the lips.

"jeremy is gonna be here at six," jeremy was coming over in the morning to help charlie and onyx move out. he was also going to idaho, but him and carolynn were leaving saturday morning. the couple didn't have enough room, so jeremy offered to take some of their boxes and help them pack.

they had to drive back to idaho, just like the first time they moved in together. "six is so early," onyx groaned.

"you're the one that wanted to leave at five."

onyx rolled her eyes, laughing. nahkato was sleeping soundly on the bed next to the boxes that held clothes, sheets, and blankets. "an eight hour drive with a seven month old puppy. this is gonna be fun."

"oh don't you know it," charlie said, tickling the girl's side. she squealed, charlie doing it again. she fell back onto the bed, grabbing charlie's arm.

"stop... charlie..." she said between laughs. she managed to grab his wrist and pull it away from her side. "i hate you," she said with a huge smile plastered across her face.

"nah, you love me," the boy chuckled. "kiss me." onyx leaned up, kissing the boy over her. he laid down next to her.

"i have to finish packing," onyx looked over at charlie.

"no," onyx raised an eyebrow at him. "i want to cuddle. then you can pack."

"how about i finish packing and then we can cuddle. that way we don't have to get up again."

"fine," charlie rolled him eyes, getting up. onyx finished folding her clothes and shoved them into the boxes. she made her way to charlie on the couch. he was playing video games with, who she assumed was owen after hearing him yell owen's name through his headset.

she laid down on top of him, causing him to chuckle. "babe, what are you doing?"

"you wanted to cuddle, so i'm cuddling you."

"hey, owen. i'm out. see you," onyx could hear owen groan.

"whatever, man," owen laughed. "see you soon." charlie turned off the game and wrapped his arms around onyx. they drifted to sleep, nahkato jumping up on them and cuddling in close.

instagram story

onyxshada
"moving day! idaho, here we come 🤍"

onyxshada"moving day! idaho, here we come 🤍"

a/n

and they're off... THANK YOU FOR 12K THATS CRAZY LOVE YOU ALL SM