13

instagram dm's

charles_gillespie

charles_gillespie
what's up onyx

onyxshada
absolutely nothing
onyxshada
kinda bored

charles_gillespie
let's do something

onyxshada
i mean yeah. jer and
carolynn just left for a
while.

charles_gillespie
come over and hang
with owen and i

onyxshada
you're forgetting one
important thing

charles_gillespie
and what is that?

onyxshada
i have no way of getting
to your apartment

charles_gillespie
right... i'll be there in ten

onyxshada
i'll be ready

ten minutes later...

charles_gillespie
i'm here

onyxshada
be out in a sec

real life

onyx stepped outside jeremy and carolynn's apartment. spotting charlie's car, she jogged over to it, opening the door, and climbed it. "hey," she greeted him.

"hi," he smiled at her. "ready?" onyx nodded her head yes as charlie pulled away from the building. he drove for a few minutes before pulling into the parking garage of another apartment building. the two climbed out, heading inside. onyx followed charlie up the stairs to the third floor where they walked to the end of the hall. charlie unlocked the door and stepped inside, gesturing for onyx to come in.

smiling at the boy, she stepped inside. "nice place."

"yeah, thanks. owen and i rented it out for the year."

as if on cue, owen rounded the corner. "what's up, onyx? hungry?"

"yes actually, jer has no food at his place. i don't think i've eaten since breakfast."

"you cool with pizza?" onyx nodded her head yes, before following charlie into the living room. they sat down on the couch, flipping the tv on. charlie scrolled through netflix, a certain show catching onyx's eye.

"oo, let's watch that," she points out the show she's been binging all week, supernatural.

"you watch supernatural?"

"duhh, it's my favorite show. my dad and i used to watch it together when i was younger and i found it on netflix when i got to jer's. i've been watching it all week," she explained.

charlie pressed play on the show, starting it from the first episode. after a few minutes owen joined them on the couch. "i ordered the pizza. it should be here soon."

they both mumbled an "okay", turning their attention back to the show. after watching for a while, there was a knock on the door. "i got it," onyx said, grabbing her wallet and heading to the door.

"i don't think so," charlie jumped up following her. he grabbed his wallet off the counter as she opened the door. onyx took the pizza from the guy, thanking him. as she set it down on the counter, charlie had his wallet out, already paying the guy.

"i said i got it," onyx whined, glaring at the boy as he shut the door.

"oops. too late," he laughed.

onyx playfully punched his arm. owen got up from the couch and met the other two in the kitchen. they all got their pizza before making themselves comfortable in their original spots on the couch. they spent the rest of the night watching supernatural and eating pizza.

it was nearly one in the morning when onyx slipped to sleep, her head on charlie's shoulder. charlie also let himself drift to sleep, leaving owen the only one awake. there was a soft knock on the door. opening it up, owen was met face to face with jeremy and carolynn. "hey, owen. is onyx here?"

"yeah, her and charlie are asleep on the couch."

"oh, thank god," he breathed.

owen raised an eyebrow at him, "everything okay?"

"she just didn't tell me she was leaving and when we got home i tried calling and texting you guys but nobody was answering," he explained. "i was just worried."

"you guys can come in if you want."

"nah, it's alright. we're just gonna go. i can pick onyx up in the morning."

owen softly smiled, "goodnight guys."

he closed the door before making his way to the bathroom where he turned the shower on. he striped of his clothes and hopped into the steaming water.

onyx stirred awake, checking the time. it was nearly two in the morning. she stood up walking to the bathroom. stepping into the bathroom, she found herself face to face with a very naked owen. "oh my god, i'm so sorry." she turned around, looking away. owen grabbed a towel, wrapping it around himself.

"uhh... i- it's... you're fine."

"i'm just gonna go..." onyx walked out of the bathroom, her face bright red. charlie rounded the corner finding a very flustered onyx leaning up against the bathroom door.

"you okay?"

"don't ask." she walked away, back toward the couch.

"did you just walk in on owen?"

"i said don't ask." charlie chuckled, sitting back down with onyx.

"you totally did," charlie said between laughs.

"stop. i'm so tired i didn't even hear the shower," onyx felt her face go even more red. she laid her head back down on charlie's shoulder. she let herself forget about the embarrassing incident as she drifted back to sleep.

a/n

i didn't forget to update today!!! hope everyone liked this chapter. i thought it was really funny. it was so fun to write lol! enjoy 💓