35

instagram post

Liked by owenjoyner and 137,901 others

tagged charles_gillespie

onyxshada the pics he sends me from the gym 😍

comments turned off

imessage

charlie 💓
onyx 💍

charlie 💓
why do you keep turning
comments off?

onyx 💍
people are mean

charlie 💓
babe, do not listen to
them. they're lowlifes who
have nothing better to do
with their lives.

onyx 💍
i know, but i still don't
like seeing it
onyx 💍
please come back soon.
i wanna cuddle 🥺

charlie 💓
i'm leaving right now.
i wanna talk to you about
something when i get there.
i'll be home soon. i love
you, onyx.

onyx 💍
i love you

real life

onyx laid on the couch of her parents house. she had just graduated from college and was still working out her life. she was really gaining a following on instagram, which she assumed was from her boyfriend. she had started a youtube the year prior, starting to make some money from that. she was debating on whether to pursue that as a career or continue on her path with dance.

charlie has been staying in idaho with the shada family the last few weeks. he was getting ready to move back to canada to start filming for the second season of julie and the phantoms. he wanted to ask onyx to come with him, but was unsure of what she would say. he let onyx know he wanted to talk to her.

he stepped into the large house, seeing onyx spread out on the couch. he walked over to her, laying down right on top of the girl. "ew, you're sweaty."

"really? am i?" he chuckled. he wiped his hand over his sweaty face, wiping it on onyx's cheek "how do you like that?"

"you're disgusting," onyx said through laughs. "go take a shower."

"but i thought you wanted to cuddle."

"i do, but not when you're sweaty and gross." charlie  put his hand over his heart, gasping, and pretended to be hurt.

"fine. i'll go take a shower." he disappeared up the stairs and into the bathroom. he came out a short five minutes later in fresh sweatpants. he wasn't wearing a shirt. he met onyx back on the couch, laying on her once again. she was focused on the tv. "can we talk?"

"mhmm," onyx didn't look away from the tv.

"onyx," charlie said, causing the girl to look down at him.

"sorry," she giggled. "what's up?"

"would... would you w-wanna move with me to canada?"

onyx felt butterflies in her stomach, the same butterflies charlie was feeling at the moment. her face lit up, "really?"

charlie smiled at the girls reaction, "yeah." she pulled him close, planting a kiss on his lips.

"i would love to," she mumbled into the kiss. the two spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling on the couch, per onyx's wish. they talked all about getting an apartment and the adventures they would endeavor.

"what am i gonna tell owen? we lived together when we filmed season one and now i'm leaving him."

"don't break his heart, charlie," onyx giggled.

a/n

poor owen getting left in the dust 🥺 ahaha hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! i love it and it's just going to get better so stay tuned 💓