Chapter 14 Alias

En başından başla

NEW SKILL:
AERO MANA: Aero mana increases attack power the faster the users become.

NEW DEVELOPMENT SKILL:
ABNORMAL RESISTANCE: It negates the effect of abnormalities such as poison or paralysis.

After Sora was done with his status updates, he check on Bell status and he noticed his new skill and he smirked.

Sora: Heroic aspiration... eh. Nice...

Hestia: Even though you already reached this age of most kids abandoning that dream, but here you are~ you're adorable, you know?

Bell screamed out of embarrassment and hid under the bed and Sora pulled him out.

Sora: Hey come on now. I understand how you feel. Even I who is older than you want to be a hero as well! So if I can do it! You can too!

Hestia: Sora's right, and if it hurts you i'm sorry.

Bell then got up and looked at his skill one more time.

Bell: Aside from the name, I'm still confused about the skill? Do you know the effect of it?

Sora: I think that it was a charge of power once the users think and act like a hero. But that's just my intuition.

Hestia then stood up and wear her coat saying that she had to leave and Bell looked confused.

Bell: Where are you going? Is it work?

Sora: Oh yeah, if I remember right? Today is the day that the God's meeting. Where they decided on the title of those who rank up. Am I right?

Hestia: That's right! Since both of you rank up, I get to be seated in front row. Because being the second Familia to have a Level 7 is a big dea, you know? Today Bell's second name will probable be decided...and Sora might get a new Alias be fitting a level 7.

Bell: Really? Then I'll get something cool like Sora, Miss Aiz and Miss Asuna?

Hestia: You seem really excited for this...?

Sora: Who wouldn't be?

Bell: Yeah, being called by a title is like being recognized as an adventurer! Especially if Gods talk about them right? Someone who seem strong just by having a name like "Fallen Angel", right?

Hestia: -_- Ah. So that's why, huh? Well then I'll be on my way, but even if I have to drink mud I will win a possible nickname for you both!

(Timeskip)

Hestia was currently, and the God's meeting and everyone was discussing about any information. It's a meeting of the Gods held once every three months. Although it's only a title, the guild has recognized it as an advisory body compromised of the Gods. As they were talking among each other Loki started the meeting.

Loki: Are you all here? Let's begin! This will be our something thousandth Denatus. I Loki, will be chairing this meeting!

Gods: Yeah!

Hestia: Why is Loki chair?

Hephaestus: I heard she volunteered. Most of her Familia members are out on an expedition so she's pretty bored.

Loki: Alright, first let's exchange information!

All of the Gods started exchanged information and Hestia just sweats drop until Loki spoke up.

Loki: Alright, quit down! To summarize, what we need to be concerned about right now id Rakia. I'll inform the Guild about this. Your Familias might be called to fight so be prepared.