Longboard

MAIA'S POV

'Knock knock'
Oh damn I forgot to put my alarm.
I ran to the door.
"Wesley I'm so sorry I forgot to put my alarm" he laughed a bit
Are you kidding me I was in a sports bra and spandex.
"It's okay" he smiled
"I should change I'll be right back come in do you want something to eat or drink?" I asked
"Water yeah" I handed him a water bottle and went back to my room to change. I put on some shorts with a crop top and vans. I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth and walked out.

"I'm ready let me get my longboard" I picked up my longboard and we left.
As we walked into his car I saw his brother Keaton and his friend Sabrina.
"Hi I'm Maia!" I introduced myself.
"Sup Maia" Keaton smiled.
"Hey I'm Sabrina nice board." She seemed chill.
"Thanks"
"Are you an aussie?" She asked
"Yeah" I laughed
"That's rad" I sat in the back with her and we talked.
We arrived at the beach.
Keaton and Sabrina went off to get something in a shop near by.

"So are you ready to teach me how to become a pro" I said
"Yeah you're probably gonna be better then me" he winked
"I doubt it but okay"

He walked to the concrete and I stepped on the board. Okay this is like surfing so keep moving foward. He grabbed my waist and started moving with me.
Now if you want to move side to side put more weight on the side you want to move.
I started to get the hang of it and after a while I began to go fast and I was much better.
He held my hand while skating and since he would go faster he would pull me so that I would move ahead.

"Okay watch this" Keaton said.
He was doing a handstand on his board.

"Omg keats" I said
He bowed "thank you"
"Maia you are really good" Sabrina said
"Not even you are better" I said
"Thanks but honestly you are good" she smiled
"Do you guys want to go walk on the beach" I asked
"Yeah" they said

We went back to Wesleys car and put our stuff away. Keaton and Wesley took their shirts off and immediately me and Sabrina smiled at each other. We had an inside joke. They were so muscular and tan we blushed. I took off my top and had my bikini under.
I kept my shorts on and walked barefoot.

The guys ran to the water.

"Isn't Keaton so hot" Sabrina said getting happy
"Uhm for you but Wesleys pretty cute" I laughed
"Well you can have wesley and I'll have Keaton"
"How doesn't he have a girlfriend?" I asked
"He used to but it didn't work out but he really likes you I can tell you that"
"He does?"
"It's obvious come on Maia" she grabbed my hand and started to run after the guys.

We walked in the water but it was pretty cold so I sat on the sand and watched them. I began to think about Ross and Puerto Rico. Really Maia right now! Stop! I stared at the water and looked up.

"Maia" Wes shook me
"Huh oh" I turned and saw he picked me up from behind me put me on his shoulders
"Wes!"
"It's okay you won't fall I got you."He held my legs and started running on the water.
He brought me back down.

"That was pretty fun" I smiled
He laughed.
"Today was pretty rad. I created a pro."
"Yeah you did I'm better then you now" I joked
"Wanna come chill with us tonight Sabrina is sleeping over you want to stay too!" He gave me puppy eyes
"Awh don't do that! You can seriously convince everyone like" I said.
"I know that's why I do it" we left back and wesley let me borrow a shirt and Sabrina let me borrow shorts. We played video games and we jammed with guitars. They sang for us and played a few new songs they created.

In the night Keaton and Sabrina left to go sleep.
Wesley and I talked for half an hour and I was starting to fall asleep.

"Want to sleep in my room?" He asked.
"It's ok I'll sleep here in the living room" I said yawning.
"Okay. Want to watch a movie"
"Sure" we watched this comedy movie and I began to fall asleep not realizing my head was on his lap that morning. Wow.

When I woke up Wes was asleep and my head was on his lap.
I slowly started to get up.
He woke up after.
"Oh shit did I fall asleep here?! I'm sorry"
"It's okay I should be I slept on you! Not on you! Omg no not that way like my head was on you!" He laughed
"Oh it's okay" he put on his nice bright smile.

Okay well what do you guys think? Do you guys ship Maisley?

I really suck at making chapters these days so sorry!!