𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

the black raven | THE PARTY

● jessie ●

"Mom where you going?"

"I have a date with a couple of my friends from high school, Mara, and I'll be back around twelve or one. No later than one thirty though," I lie. My voice echoes down the hallway stairs.

I'm wearing a black, high split, maxi dress that hugs my figure in all the right places, and black heels. I've also got a small leather purse that holds my perfume, phone, and small makeup pallet.

I head downstairs, where Mara is waiting for me at the lower landing. I see her eyeing my bag, and I know she thinks it's got drugs inside. It doesn't. Well, not normal drugs anyway. Hidden ones.

She feels me staring at her gives me a smile and she averts her eyes. I take a breath to say something, but she cuts me off.

"Well, have fun! And yes I know to keep the doors and locked and bolted after nine pm, and no going out after nine pm. And don't worry, I won't answer the door, invite anyone in, or answer the phone," Mara rambles plainly, and I can just hear the panic in her voice.

I have instilled fear in her. She's afraid of me. And personally, that's a hell of a win. I love the fear that I might hurt her, somehow, someway.

I mean, I wouldn't hurt her physically, no, but I want her to think that I might. It's better that way, so that she doesn't get killed. All of this is for her. She doesn't understand that this is all for her.

"Well, it's good that you know that," I walk towards the door with murder on my mind, but add before I slam the door shut, "I just hope you follow it."

● bruce ●

The ballroom that this 'party' is taking place in is extremely large. Extremely spacious and everything echoes.

Damian, Alfred, and everyone else will be in this room. The GCPD will also be in the building, but half will be dressed as civillians. The rest will be at the exits and entrances, with full body armor and the appropriate weaponry.

The room is decorated appropriately to the best of anyones ability. I hired the best of the best to make it look like a normal fundraiser, and not a fake fundraiser.

To make it look like it wasn't a room that would be anything ither then a ballroom. The room looks absolutely flawless, and that's just what we need. We make it flawless we make it seem normal. As normal as possible, when trying to catch drug dealers.