He laid me into the bed, his hand pulling my shirt up further. One of my hands grabs ahold of my shirt for him.

Ezra goes for my nipples again, licking across a very swollen one. Just that in itself had my back arching all because of its sensitivity. When he bites down on it abruptly I feel my body tremble slightly. Another whimper leaving my lips in reaction.

I could see him eyeing me with quite specifically, and that made me shy. Though his eyes narrow on me as he sits up from me.

"What?" I ask him shakily, and he raises his eyebrow.

"You seem more sensitive." He says to me, his hands gripping my hips as he pulls me towards him. When he begins to enter my pants I flinch at his fingers brushing across my hole. "Maybe it's because your pregnant."

My eyes widen at such a thing, and I jerk forward.

I sit up in the seat, looking around the room quickly. Saw that it was the afternoon and my hands...touched my chest.

"What are you doing?"

I flinch, looking as I see Ezra eyeing me oddly. He looked confused by what I was doing and I let my hands fall to my lap.

"Nothing..." I fold my arms tightly, avoiding him at this point.

"You dozed off, then wake up groping your chest? Did...did you dream about me-?"

"No, stop it." I snap at him, folding my arms as he didn't look like he believed me. "I don't care if you believe me either."

Ezra nodded slowly, handing me papers now. I remember having to do this with Trenton...how ironic that I'm here with Ezra now.

I don't know if I've gone up or down.

Suddenly I see a hand make it's way towards me, and I glance at Ezra. Seeing him not looking at me, he was trying to pretend like he didn't know what was happening.

"Don't touch me." 

I pull my hand back from Ezra's, not wanting to be touched by anyone at the moment. I still was aggravated that he really had me doing this.

"Why are you so upset that I want to see pictures of the baby?" He asks me, leaning against the wall as I filled out some things. "I've only heard words, but the baby has been in there for a month! I think pictures are legible at this point."

"Oh, when did you become a doctor? So fascinating, tell me more." I say sarcastically, not really amused. "When I was pregnant with Remi, it was a lucky occurrence if we got ultrasound pictures."

"Well guess what? We're getting one every week!" He slammed his hand on the table. "I will book the appointments and we'll make time for it to work-."

"What don't you get? I'm upset because...you don't believe I really am." I say more quietly. That's when I see him snort and place his phone on the table.

I see him go to the voice memo and I just look at it, then look back at him.

"What?"

"I'm not stupid. I knew you said you weren't pregnant to protect not only the baby, but yourself. I find that very honorable on your part, so I'm not mad." He slowly rests his hand on my shoulder, and when I don't nudge it away he grins. "When Caden suggested such a thing...an ultrasound? I was thinking - wow! I want some baby pictures! Not that I didn't believe you, duh!"

He stuck his neck out obviously, his mouth gapping open as if I should've known that. That made me snort at his silliness and he instantly smiled.