chapter 45

𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥

☟︎☟︎☟︎

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Y/N and Harry walked around the Room of Requirements with smiles as they watched everyone produce their Patronus. The two cousins had made another lesson dedicated to the charm, seeing as it made everyone the happiest and it was rather fun.

Y/N laughed with Corey and Jenna as their Patronuses flew around them, his being a fox and hers being a dolphin. Sofia's was a Sphinx cat, Ron's Patronus being a Jack-Russel Terrier as it chased the feline around the room. Karan had a Bassett Hound, Brianne a White Swan, and Brett a Deerhound.

Hermione watched with a smile as the group of friends observed their Patronuses playing with each other, her heart fluttering at Y/N's happy state. It didn't last long, though, the ground underneath them rumbling and the lights flickering. It was like an earthquake was hitting the room, their smiles and Patronuses all disappearing.

Y/N quickly made her way over to Hermione, grabbing her hand afraid that something might hurt her. The cause of the room shaking seemed to come from where the entrance of the room was, Harry slowly making his way over as he carefully rose his wand. Everyone watched as he cautiously stopped in front of the wall, the rest of the D.A. standing behind him confused and slightly scared.

A thud was heard, the glass on the wall now shattering off of it and onto the floor as the stone material behind it was now seen. George and Fred quickly rose their wands incase anything happened, a small hole in the wall being seen like a peephole. Hermione's hold around Y/N's hand tightened as she stood behind her, the Ravenclaw watching her cousin curiously.

Harry slowly walked towards the hole, crouching down to look at it before his eyes widened, quickly stepping back and running to the group with his wand raised.

"I'll make short work of this. Bombarda Maxima."

The wall in front of them crumbled down with an explosion as pieces of the stone material flew everywhere. Y/N quickly turned around, wrapping her arms around Hermione's smaller frame as she hid her behind the safety of her body. Everyone quickly ducked down or tried to shield themselves as the rubble flew before it started to die down, dust now floating around in the air.

Y/N loosened her hold around Hermione, frantically searching her for any injuries. Her eyes scanned her face, fortunately no scratches being seen. "You're alright? You're okay," she asked hastily, Hermione nodding as she cupped her face to now check her. "I'm fine, love. Are you?" Y/N nodded as the two girls heard footsteps outside, everyone turning to now see a big hole in the wall.