chapter 6

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"You're a bloody idiot, you know that?"

A hand slapped the backside of Y/N's head as she whined, glaring at Corey as she rubbed the back of her head.

"She started it!"

"And you didn't need to finish it like that," Brianne countered back. "The poor girl was in tears when you had left, that was irrational!"

"Irrational? She was being irrational! 'We don't need to tell each other everything', please," Y/N said, mocking Hermione's voice. Brianne and Corey shared an annoyed look as they stood in front of her as she sat on the bed.

"She might have been a bit pushy, but that's not something to take a break over," Corey said, eyeing Y/N down. Y/N only huffed as she looked at the wall, not looking at the two friends in front of her.

"You're being childish," Brianne said, Y/N rolling her eyes. A buzz sounded from Corey's phone, the boy taking the device out of his pocket as he looked down to it. His eyes skimmed the screen before he discreetly showed the message to Brianne, the girl giving a small nod.

Y/N didn't notice seeing as she wasn't looking at them. She looked back at them when she heard Corey huff.

"We'll come to check up on you later. Think this over, and think about it well."

Y/N didn't respond as the two made their way to the door of the bedroom, opening the wooden object. They spared Y/N one last glance over their shoulders before turning back and exiting the room.

Y/N huffed as she turned herself over on the bed, burying herself face first into the pillow as she laid herself out like a starfish on her stomach. She could hear voices outside of the room, but she paid no mind to it.

The bedroom door swung back open, the girl picking her head up from the pillow. She didn't look to the person, her eyes remaining closed.

"Corey, Bri, please just leave me alone."

"No, we're having a chat."

Y/N's eyes flew open to see Hermione standing at the door, her back leaning against it as she looked at Y/N with an eyebrow quirked up. She had her arms folded over her chest as Y/N looked at her for a few seconds before turning back to stuff her face back into the pillow.

"Hermione, now isn't the time," she said, her voice being muffled by the pillow. She heard Hermione scoff as footsteps approached her on the bed.

"Too bad, we're talking wether you like it or not."

Y/N felt the bed dip next to her, the room falling into silence. She tensed up a bit as she felt a weight on her back, Hermione's body now laying on top of hers. Their bodies were pushed flushed together as she heard Hermione sigh from on top of her.

"Please, talk to me."

Y/N sighed for a moment as she thought before turning around to lay on her back, Hermione's front now being pushed to her front as she laid on top of her. Hermione's chin was on her chest as chocolate eyes peered up at her, Y/N trying to fight the small smile that was about to rise to her lips.

Hermione couldn't contain her smile as their eyes connected, a goofy grin spreading to her lips. Eventually, Y/N couldn't help but smile as well, a groan leaving her lips.

"Stop it, I'm supposed to be mad at you."

"We both know that isn't possible," Hermione countered back softly, the bushy-haired girl pushing herself up and off of Y/N's chest to push their faces closer together.

Hermione slowly trapped Y/N's bottom lip between hers, the two girls sitting up a bit to make the kiss easier for the both of them. Y/N scooted herself so she was leaning against the headboard as Hermione straddled her lap.

Hermione's hands moved to the back of Y/N's neck, pushing her closer to her as the kiss slightly intensified to a more passionate one. A small moan left Hermione's lips as she felt Y/N nibble down on her bottom lip.

The Gryffindor pulled away as she started to kiss down Y/N's jawline and towards her neck, Y/N's breath hitching in the process. Hermione tilted Y/N's head back and to the side a bit so she could get easier access as Y/N's hand tightly gripped Hermione's hips at the feeling of Hermione's lips on her neck.

A string of profanities left Y/N's mouth as she felt Hermione start to softly bite at her neck, butterflies erupting in her stomach. Her back arched slightly as she felt Hermione harshly suck on her skin, a groan leaving her mouth.

"Hermione, I have my hearing tomorrow," Y/N said, "Don't mark me."

Hermione pulled away with a pop from her neck, a smirk on her lips as she grazed her fingers over the small, but noticeable red patch on the bottom of Y/N's neck.

"Too late."

Y/N huffed as she rose a hand to the hickey, slightly wincing at the feeling as she pressed her fingers to the mark. She dropped her hand back down to Hermione's waist, playfully glaring at the girl in front of her.

"Sorry," Hermione said innocently, sending her a small grin. Y/N only rolled her eyes with a small smile, the two girls looking at each other.

"Does this mean we're not on a break," Hermione spoke up softly, hopefully. Y/N lightly chuckled, looking at Hermione as she nodded.

"Of course, love."

Hermione's cheeks blazed a dark red at the pet name, nuzzling her face into Y/N's neck. Y/N let out a laugh at the flustered state of her girlfriend.

"I'm sorry," Hermione said from her neck, "I just worry about you. After last year, and with what happened at the tournament I can't help but think about your safety."

Hermione's hold around Y/N's neck tightened as she spoke, reveling in the feeling of the Ravenclaw in her presence. Y/N slightly frowned at Hermione's words, pressing a kiss to Hermione's temple.

"I'm here, Hermione. I'm not going anywhere, not again."

Hermione only nodded against the skin of Y/N's neck, the two girls falling into silence as they cuddled on the bed. Y/N felt Hermione smirk against her neck, quickly peppering kisses to the column of her neck where there wasn't a hickey.

"Don't even think about it, Granger."

_______________________________