chapter 33

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"You can't be serious," Brianne muttered out with a huff, her, Y/N, and Karan all walking down the hallway towards the Room of Requirements. "No, really," Karan replied, "Filch has been following everyone around. He followed the boys and I around to third period, it was sort of creepy."

Y/N let out a snicker as the three turned down a hallway. "Wouldn't be surprised if Umbridge put him up to it. That sneaky little toad," she seethed out, her teeth gritting together. "Is she ever going to get off of our asses? The woman can't spend her every waking moment hunting us down. For all she knows she could be wasting her time completely," said Brianne, the girl's voice laced with frustration.

Karan and Y/N hummed in agreement as they approached the Room of Requirements, the door appearing with its metal patterns. Karan pushed it open, the two girls quick to follow behind him as they were met with the sound of laughter and chatter. They immediately spotted their friends in the middle of the room, Ron looking like he was telling jokes as always.

The melodic sound of a certain brown-haired girl's giggle caused a smile to rise to Y/N's lips, her, Brianne, and Karan all placing their bags down before making their way over to the group. The Ravenclaw sneakily sauntered over to the group, making sure Hermione couldn't see her. She tried her best to be quiet as she approached her from behind, wrapping her arms snug around her waist as she placed her head on the girl's shoulder.

Hermione didn't tense at all, only leaning more into her hold as a smile quickly rose to her lips. She looked over her shoulder as Y/N's eyes connected with hers, her girlfriend having a goofy grin plastered on her face. Neither said anything as they stared longingly at one another.

"Hey."

"Hi," Hermione replied softly, Y/N placing a soft peck to her lips before she pulled away. The two once more admired each other in silence, Hermione making no move to remove herself from Y/N's hold as she melted more and more into her.

"Get a room and shag already, will you?"

Y/N whipped her head around with a unimpressed expression as she glared at Corey and Brett, the two boys fake gagging. She quirked an eyebrow up at them as Hermione giggled from her arms, the bushy-haired girl watching the two boys amused.

"Piss off, you two. At least I have someone to shag."

The two boys immediately stopped their charade as they glared at a smirking Y/N with a blushing Hermione in her hold. The girl sent them a challenging look, almost as if she was asking them to continue with their jokes. They both huffed with a roll of their eyes before they turned to Harry.