chapter 30

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Y/N walked to the Room of Requirements with Cho and a few other Ravenclaws. The two were chatting about classes, mostly about charms seeing as though they both had the same teacher. The group, however, had failed to realize that someone was following behind, a certain groundskeeper.

The boy Y/N had learned to know as Carter, turned around as they turned a corner, his eyes widening as he spotted Filch hiding behind a pilar, his eyes watching them. He quickly turned around and tapped Y/N on the shoulder, the girl turning around to be met with his nervous expression.

"What is it," she asked, her voice laced with concern. Carter, not wanting to draw attention discreetly nodded his head in the direction behind them, Y/N following it as her eyes widened. A groan left her lips as she spotted Filch, Cho turning to her.

"What do we do," she asked. They were only a hallway away from the Room of Requirements, meaning she'd have to direct him somewhere else. She let out an annoyed huff as she turned to Carter and Cho with a small smile. "You guys keep going, I've got this covered."

The two looked at her questioningly as they watched her face drop, almost as if a shocked expression. They gave her concerned looks as she slapped her hand over mouth, quickly making her way from them and to where Filch was. The two watched her confused as she approached the man in a distraught state.

"Mr. Filch," she said frantically, her voice feigning concern, "Someone's broken into the Chamber of Secrets again," she exclaimed, discreetly waving her hand to Cho and Carter from behind her, hidden by her back. The two immediately got the message as they ushered themselves and the two other Ravenclaws forward, all fo them turning the corner before Filch could see them. The groundskeeper's face dropped as he looked at Y/N in shock before it feel into a look of anger. He quickly turned around and bolted in the opposite direction, muttering "Damn kids." under his breath.

Y/N watched the man's retreating figure with a smirk before turning around, walking down the hallway and down the corner. She immediately was met with the doors of the Room of Requirements, opening the door. Everyone was spaced around the room, talking and chatting along each other. She spotted her friends and Hermione near the back of the room. Y/N quickly placed her bag down near everyone else's as she made her way over, wrapping her arm around Hermione's waist.

She could feel the bushy-haired girl tense in her hold for a moment before she relaxed and leaned into her, Hermione turning to look at her with a small smile. Y/N gave her a grin back as Hermione leaned up, softly placing a long peck to her lips. Y/N hummed into the kiss before pulling back with a grin, the Gryffindor girl letting a small giggle leave her lips.