chapter 10

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Wait, so you're telling us that there might be a war?"

Harry went to open his mouth to speak as the group of friends looked at him and Y/N dumbfounded in their train cart. The raven-haired boy tried to talk, his mouth stuttering.

"N-No, not exactly-Look! All Sirius said is he has a feeling something might happen, he never specified what," Harry said, Y/N nodding her head in agreement.

"Like that's any better," Corey mumbled, the group of friends huffing. Y/N rolled her eyes, "We'll be fine, Fogelmanis. I highly doubt anything will happen."

"You just had a whole moment on the platform," Jenna countered back from her seat in the booth, giving Y/N a pointed look. The girl huffed at her best friend, "It wasn't of anything bad," she said, lying straight through her teeth.

"Oh really," Brett said, quirking his eyebrow up at Y/N, "What was it of?"

Y/N diverted her eyes elsewhere as she played with her fingers before speaking in an unbothered tone.

"Voldemort."

A hand hit the back of her head as she whined, turning to a glaring Hermione. "Yeah right, 'nothing will happen', you had another vision," Hermione spat, Y/N glaring at her girlfriend as she rubbed the back of her head.

"It's not a vision, it was just a small daydream!"

"Like it's any better," Sofia said with a sarcastic laugh, "You still saw him!"

"Yes, but it wasn't real-none of it was," Y/N exclaimed back in exasperation. Sofia rolled her eyes with a scoff as Brianne gave her a pointed look.

"Y/N, cut the bullshit. You saw him, you know what happens when you have these types of situations. Bad things happen."

"But-"

"No buts," Jenna cut in, eyeing Y/N, "You know we're right."

Y/N's mouth opened and closed as she tried to protest, no words coming out. Her friends watched as she tried to think of anything to say back, but nothing fell from her lips. She huffed as she leaned back in her seat, her arms crossed over her chest as her back hit the cushion of the seat.

"I'm fine, everything will be alright," she grumbled out. The group of friends all sent each other glances before they turned back to the girl, Ron speaking up.