chapter 20

𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕊𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥

☟︎☟︎☟︎

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

👤
hermione granger

hermione granger
My class just ended, is
yours done yet?

y/n (y/l/n)
yeah, i'm heading to
the ravenclaw prefect
room now.

hermione granger
Okay, I'm heading
there as well.

y/n (y/l/n)
knock on the
door when you
get here.

      Y/N looked down at her phone before stuffing it back into the front pocket of her bag, slinging it over her shoulder as she made her way out of the classroom. She quickly made her way out of the room and walked down the corridor, making her way towards the Great Staircase.

She turned a corner down a left hallway as she entered the Great Staircase, quickly making her way up the steps. She skipped every other as she passed each flight, her legs pumping as she tried to get to the Prefect room as quick as she could before Hermione.

Quickly going up another flight of stairs, she reached the Prefect level, turning down the corridor as she saw the large, wooden doors of the Ravenclaw Prefect room coming into view. She approached the door, taking out the key for the lock from her robe pocket. She grasped her fingers around it as she took it out, putting it into the key mold.

Turning it, a sound clicked, the door creaking open a bit as she pushed it further. Y/N pushed the door open as she entered, the sight of a spacious room now in front of her. There was a fireplace to the right, a couch and table right next to it. To the other side was a bed underneath arched, stained-glass windows of the Ravenclaw emblem.

It's covers were navy blue, the pillows white. It looked to be a king size, bedside tables to both sides of it. A TV was on the wall across from it, a small kitchen towards the back of the room with a bathroom next to it.

Y/N's eyes scanned the room, her mouth open as she stared in awe. It was practically a personal dorm, and it was all for her.

She placed her bag down as she made her way over to the couch, the fireplace emitted with orange and red flames. She sat on the blue, cushioned couch as she watched the fire, the sound of wood crackling going throughout the spacious room.