42. Twilight's return

Start from the beginning

Cherry Storm: What the hell?!

???: Ehehehe Sorry.

Y/n POV

I closed the portal.

Y/n: Cool.

I walk to the Wondercolt statue.

Y/n: I wonder when she'll get here.

Rainbow Dash:*sigh*I'm starting to think she's not coming.

Y/n: She'll be here.

And just like that she shot out of the portal into me and our lips lock and her tongue is forced into my mouth.

Y/n-Twilight:*BLUSH*

Girls:*blush*

Y/n:*BLUSH*Uh h-hi Twilight.(my first kiss, it felt nice)

Twilight Sparkle:*BLUSH*H-Hi Y/n.

We got up.

Y/n:*blush*S-So uh Twilight...do you know anything about those girls Sunset described?

Twilight Sparkle:*blush*Y-Yeah, and I've got some bad news about those new girls.

Y/n: Let's go to the Sweet Shoppe and talk.

Twilight Sparkle: Yeah, good idea.

We go to the Sweet Shoppe.

Rarity: Oh, I do hate that you had to return at a time of crisis. There's so much catching up to do!

Applejack: For starters, a certain blue-haired guitar player was just askin' about you.

Twilight Sparkle: Flash? Why?

Rarity: I think he likes you.

Twilight Sparkle: Really?

Y/n: So your who he likes.

Twilight Sparkle: I never realized, so what's new here? I mean, besides your school becoming the target of dangerous magical creatures from Equestria?

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, so, that isn't exactly the only strange thing that's happened since you left. Pretty sweet, huh? It happens to all of us when we play.

Twilight Sparkle: Hmm. My crown was returned to Equestria, but some of its magic must have remained here at Canterlot High. Now that we're all back together, we can use that magic on the sirens. Just like when we were able to use it on Sunset Shimmer when she turned into that horrifyingly awful winged monster! No offense.

Sunset Shimmer:*sigh*None taken. Heh. I'm used to it.

Rainbow Dash: They'll never even know what hit 'em!

Applejack: We've got nothin' to worry about now that Twilight's back.

Fluttershy: Oh, I'm pretty sure I could find something to worry about. But it won't be the sirens.

Twilight Sparkle: The sooner we do this, the better. Any idea where the Dazzlings might be?

Pinkie Pie: There's a big party tonight for all the bands who signed up to be in the showcase! That would include the Dazzlings.

Twilight Sparkle: Looks like we've got a party to crash.

We go to the party at the gym and i bump into Flash.

Flash Sentry: Oh hey Y/n.

Y/n: Hi, are you okay?

Flash Sentry: I'm fine.

He seemed annoyed or something and a lot of people here are arguing.

Adagio Dazzle POV

Adagio Dazzle: Oh, no! No one's mingling! It's like there's some kind of underlying tension that could bubble to the surface at any minute!