K A B A N A T A 10 |R-18

Warning: R-18

***

"Do you know where the house is?" Isaiah asked.

I picked up the three of them from their houses. Leo mentioned yesterday that he wanted Sai, Zek, and Gen to visit. I agreed, knowing my friends would also like to visit.

"Yeah, we did something in the kw—" I cut off my sentence. Goodness, I might get caught. My words seemed to slip out without filter, a rare occurrence for me.

"Ahem! What did you guys do?" Sai said theatrically, raising an eyebrow as if scrutinizing me. I gulped, avoiding his gaze. It felt like I wanted to slice off my tongue because of the nonsense coming out of my mouth.

"W-we cooked kaldereta," I responded, my heart pounding. Damn! Breathe in, breathe out. I can handle this.

"And then?" Ezekiel grinned, crossing his arms over his chest.

"N-nothing," I muttered.

They just looked at me oddly, and we continued walking. Ezekiel suggested taking a tricycle earlier, but the three of us disagreed. Genesis even said it's better to walk for exercise and to create more memories.

As we approached Leo's house, I saw their surprised expressions. Tsk! I was the same when I first saw Leo's house.

"Yvan!" a familiar voice shouted from behind us. I turned to see Jaylyn and Mother Lolita carrying vegetables. Jaylyn waved at me before they approached. I greeted Mother Lolita and received a hug from Jaylyn.

"Who are they, Yvan?" Jaylyn asked me.

"They're my friends and also Leo's friends," I replied. She nodded and ushered us inside.

Jaylyn walked ahead while the four of us followed. The three of them kept glancing around as if they had just seen a beautiful house for the first time. Their houses were also big, but Leo's was even bigger. I only learned today that his mother is a famous businesswoman, and his father is the Governor of Camarines Sur.

"Yvan, you seem to be known here already," Isaiah teased, and they all looked at me and said, "You're his boyfriend!" in unison, grabbing our attention. Thank goodness no one was praying yet, or we would be in big trouble!

I just rolled my eyes at them and went upstairs with crossed arms. I went to Leo's room. As I reached the door, I knocked three times, but no one opened. I sighed and rested against the wall. I didn't want to barge in; Aunt Anne might scold me later.

"Ah! Leo?" I called while knocking, but still no answer.

I was about to leave when the door suddenly opened, revealing Leo's bare torso. He pulled me into his room, his weapon pressed against my stomach.

"What?" he asked gently, and I felt the weapon against me even more.

"Uh, our friends are downstairs," I stuttered, and he just nodded.

"Sorry, it took me a while to open because I was taking a shower," he said.

I looked at his wet hair. How did I not notice he just showered?

"Uh, it's okay," I stammered again. My heart was racing now because I could really feel his masculinity.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked, holding my face.

"Uh, not now,"

"But why?"

"Because maybe they're wait—" I didn't finish my sentence as he kissed me. I responded to his kisses. I felt his weapon getting harder, so I pushed him, but he was too strong, and all I could do was reciprocate the passionate kisses.

Flame-kissed Hearts जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें