K A B A N A T A 9 |R-18

Warning: R-18

"Let's go downstairs!" I shouted as I saw Leo approaching me. I turned my face away from him. What can I do now that I'm cornered against this gray wall? My heart raced as I felt his lips on mine. It felt like my heart was about to explode! I didn't know how to kiss or respond, but what he was doing felt natural, like something I'd do myself. His kiss was intoxicating. Damn!

He held the back of my neck and intensified the kiss. I felt myself responding. I found myself gripping his muscular back as he nibbled on my lower lip. I could feel him smirking. Damn! It felt like I was addicted to his kiss. I thought he was going to stop, but he just removed his clothes and shorts! I was stunned when I saw the bulge in his boxer shorts. Can I handle this? Looks like it's 8 inches, huh?

He walked slowly, as if drawn by a magnet. I hesitated because I didn't want to betray my friends' trust. But I also felt an undeniable pull.

"Come on, baby," he said, sitting on the bed. I looked at him and realized he was bigger than me. I was taken aback when he crushed me with a kiss. He held my cheek as I held onto his back. Even his back was muscular! He leaned over me, and I could feel his bulge against my thigh.

"Leo, w-we might get caught by your mom," I stuttered as he slowly undressed me. He just smiled, seemingly unfazed. I wanted to push him away, but something inside me urged me to continue. His kiss trailed down my neck, making me moan. Oh my god! Is this really happening?

"You're so cute when you moan," he whispered, sending shivers down my spine. He took off his boxer shorts, revealing his size. Damn! It's really 8 inches. I wasn't prepared for this.

He approached me, and I found myself unable to look away from his intense gaze. Oh god, I'm sweating. He pulled me closer, and I couldn't see what was below.

"Open your eyes, Yvan," he said softly before capturing my lips again. At first, I struggled to keep up with his kisses, but thankfully, he slowed down.

He bit my lower lip again, pulling me closer, and before I knew it, I was pressing my face against his. I felt his smile against my skin.

His kisses trailed down my neck as his hand traveled behind me until I felt it on my ass. He pressed himself against me, and I could feel his bulge against my stomach. He was taller than me, so it hit my stomach perfectly.

He laid me down on the bed again. I gulped as he undressed me. I held his hand tightly, feeling nervous. I was completely exposed. He took off my boxer shorts, and I realized we were both naked.

He sat on the sofa. "Come here," he commanded, and I obeyed. He was sitting on the sofa, his length clearly visible. I hesitated to approach, but deep down, I wanted to. He commanded me to kneel, and I did so without thinking. He brought his cock close to my mouth, and my heart raced. I opened my mouth and slowly took him in. I licked him slowly, savoring every moment.

"Ugh!" he groaned passionately. I kept going up and down with my mouth, my hands resting on his thigh while his hands were on the sofa. I slowed down a bit as I felt tired, but it was still enjoyable.

"Ugh!" he groaned again as he released. I swallowed it all, and I saw the satisfaction in his eyes. I surprised myself with how eagerly I moved.

"Ah!" I moaned as he pushed his cock back into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I felt like throwing up, but I endured it.

I didn't know what was happening to me as I suddenly found myself sitting on his lap. I kissed him deeply, feeling his response. I bit his lower lip, and he responded eagerly.

I circled my hand around his cock, moving up and down. "Ugh! Faster! Ah, fuck!" he grumbled, urging me on.

I increased my pace until he climaxed. I licked his cock, and I heard him gasp. I sat back on his lap, seeing his mischievous grin.

"You're an expert, huh?" he said, smirking. I sighed heavily from exhaustion.

"Are you tired?" he asked, and I nodded. I kissed him again, feeling a newfound desire.

"And I'll give you even more tiredness," he said, lifting me up as if we had just gotten married and it was our honeymoon. I held onto his neck to keep from falling as he laid me down on the bed.

I was surprised when he gently inserted his cock into my ass. "Ugh!" I groaned in pain. I thought that was it, but apparently, there was another level!

"I-I don't think I can," I said, my voice cracking.

"I'll be gentle, baby," he responded, continuing to move slowly until he was fully inside me. It hurt at first, but soon it became more and more pleasurable.

He continued thrusting, and I matched his rhythm.

After a few minutes, I felt him release. He slowly pulled out.

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

"Why did it take you so long in the room?" Jaylyn asked as I descended the stairs. Oh no! Did she sense what happened between Leo and me? I felt a wave of anxiety wash over me, rendering me speechless.

I was shocked when someone hugged me. Leo had a smile on his face as if nothing was amiss.

"Long story," Leo replied. I gulped. Of all the possible responses, he chose 'long story'!

Leo invited me outside to get some fresh air. I accompanied him, knowing that Leo probably told Jaylyn about what happened between us despite knowing each other for just a few days.

"Hey," he said.

"W-why?" I stammered.

"S-sorry about-" I cut off Leo before he could finish.

"It's okay."

"Huh?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes. What was he finding so funny? After a moment of awkward silence-OH. MY. GOSH! Did I just say that? Shit!

"You said it's okay," he chuckled as if he had no worries in the world. I playfully punched his arm.

"Don't rely on me!" I teased. He stopped laughing, and I kissed him. I think I'm addicted to his kisses. He seemed taken aback at first, but eventually, he responded to my passionate kisses.

"You're used to this, huh?" he teased, tickling my side. I laughed because of that.

"By the way, w-why did your dad disappear?" I changed the subject, wanting to steer away from the explicit topic. The surroundings fell silent, so I took a deep breath.

"I know it wasn't a car accident that killed my dad," Leo began, his voice trembling, but he couldn't cry because I was in front of him.

"My mom and dad weren't reconciled and didn't love each other anymore. Mommy Anne filed for divorce papers, but my dad-" He couldn't finish his sentence before tears welled up in his eyes. I immediately embraced him, letting him cry on my shoulder. I had seen his dad earlier lying in the expensive coffin. All I could think of was how handsome his dad was. Maybe when Leo grows older, he'll look just like him.

He cried and cried on my shoulder until I felt him stop.

"Sometimes they just leave me alone. Sometimes, it's just me, Manang Lolita, and Jaylyn. They don't have time for me because that damn business means more to them!" he poured out his heart while still in my embrace.

"Sometimes you have to understand that nothing lasts in this world. We're not permanent here, but God gave us life to realize how valuable we are. To love each other," I said emotionally while still hugging him tightly. I felt him hug me back and saw that his cheeks were red from crying, along with his nose and ears.

"No one deserves to be unhappy,"

"Everyone is given someone by God to let them know they're not alone in this world," I said, holding his cheeks as he continued to cry, but I knew he was listening.

"And maybe I'm the one destined for you to tell you that you're not alone."