"You look hot" Jace commented from her bed.

She didn't say anything but focused on curling her hair. When she finished she pinned some of it back and did her makeup, with red lipstick this time. She placed her lip ring on her dresser and groaned.

"I'm wearing vans. I don't have heels."

"You look great either way" he smiled at her.

He was wearing black skinny jeans with a white v neck and a leather jacket that came with the costume.

"You need to gel your hair back."

"I don't have gel here."

Blake opened up her drawer to see her dad's gel that hasn't been touched since he had passed.

"I can use that?"

She blinked down at it, holding the case. It was going to waste but she also didn't want him using it even though she pulled it out.

"Just, use a little bit okay?"

He nodded and he put some gel in his hair before handing the container back to her.

"You ready?"

§

The party was in full swing when they arrived. Jace maneuvered his way through the people wearing all sorts of costumes as they made their way to the kitchen.

"Vodka coke?"

Blake nodded and Jace made them their drinks.

They danced for a while with their drinks in hand, enjoying themselves before going back to the kitchen to get a refill.

"I'm going to find Tony, want to come with?"

"I'll stay here."

He nodded and he gave her a kiss before walking off.

Blake sipped on her drink, standing in the corner of the kitchen for about ten minutes until someone bumped into her, some of her drink spilling and onto the floor.

"Asshole, watch where you're going" she spat.

"Sorry cutie" he smirked.

She rolled her eyes and took a big gulp out of her drink, noticing a funny taste in it.

Her eyes widened just a bit, noticing the jerk who bumped into her standing on the far side of the kitchen staring at her.

She dumped her cup in the sink and pushed her way through the crowd, needing to find Jace.

It wasn't until five minutes later she started feeling the affects of whatever the dickhead slipped into her drink. She stumbled a lot, and when she finally found Jace she practically fell into his arms being grateful she found him in time.

"Blake? You okay?"

"Looks like she had too much to drink" Tony chuckled.

Blake shook her head, her vision going blurry.

"Jerk... drugged" she slurred out.

Jace tightened his arms around her, "what did he look like?"

Her eyes squinted to try and see the faces and she pointed at the guy who was standing in the doorway of the kitchen staring at them intensely.

Tony pushed his way through the crowd towards the dude as Jace picked her up.

"I'm going to take you home Blake, okay?"

She didn't respond, her legs going completely limp as her head went side to side with his walking.

By the time Jace got to her house, she was already passed out. He picked her up gently and carried her to the room.

"You guys are back early" Susie said from the living room.

"Uh yeah, Blake was feeling a little tired."

"Oh alright, goodnight."

He placed her on her bed when they got there and she removed her makeup off her face gently. He grabbed a pair of sweats and a baggy t shirt before taking off her clothes.

Despite them dating and he has already seen her naked plenty of times he didn't put his eyes where they shouldn't have been when she was passed out.

When she was fully changed, he stripped down to his boxers before rinsing out the gel in the sink. He climbed in bed and she still laid limp on her mattress.

"I'm sorry bub, we should have just stayed home like you wanted" he sighed.
———
3-31-21