Chapter 1

Kimberly's POV

"Kiara wake up," I say as I gently shake my little sister, she's 14 "Good morning Kim," she says as she hugs me "Good morning lets go wake up Kylie," I say then we go in her room. I have two sisters an older and younger one and I love them with all my heart.

I love my parents too but they're very homophobic and get mad at me when I don't act like it. My world is different we're all split up into different groups racist, straight, etc but I was unfortunately born into homophobia. My parents banned me and my sisters to go to where the LGBT plus communities are, which is fine for now.

"Kylie wake up you got work and school." Kiara says "Hey don't have an attitude with us you're the one who broke your alarm clock." I say and we laughed then she got up and took a shower so we went to our rooms to take a shower. "Hey, Mom and Dad," I say as I sit down and start eating "Good morning sweetheart make sure you stay away from those people at school." Dad says as he kisses my head "I will they're disgusting anyway" I say, I don't mean it.

"I'm so proud of you, you finally get us," Mom says I just smile and nod. Today is the first day of school and they finally decided to put all the groups together in one school thinking that some of us will bond. Mom left early because she works at my school and Dad already left.

"How do you feel?" I asked Kiara "I'm excited," she says "I don't know why those people are disgusting and a disgrace," Kylie says, some reasons why my parents love my sister she's super smart and just like them or that's what she wants them to think. "Kylie," I say "What it's true and you even said it this morning now have a good day in school." She says hinting towards the cameras before hugging us and leaving.

"I'll see you later," I tell my sister and she hugs me then I go to my locker. "Kim!" Someone yells then jumped on me "Hey Alyssa I missed you" I say "Yeah and now the whole school knows your name." London says "Of course they do they think I'm scary like my sister but I have to keep up the act because my mom works here." I say

"Sucks to be us because she'll tell our parents too," London says then I accidentally bumped into someone causing their books to drop. "Excuse you," she says, omg why is she so pretty with her plump pink lips, long dark curly hair flowing, her sparkling milk chocolate eyes in the light, and her beautiful chocolate skin.

I felt a nudge "Your mom is watching" Alyssa says "Your excused people like you don't belong here. I hope you rot" I flipping my hair and leaving with people moving out of our way. Now we're in homeroom when Dylan walks in late "Mr. Walker your late" "I'm sorry it won't happen again" he says she just ignores him and go back to talking.

"Hey, babe" he says as he kisses my cheek, "I told you don't call me that, we're not dating," I say but he shrugs me off and puts his arm around my shoulders. Now we're in Ela, Mom's class "Mom don't act up" I whisper "I'm fine now go sit" she says.

"She's going to start trouble ain't she?" Alyssa asks as we walk into the room "You know how my Mom is Allie as long as they don't start anything everyone will be fine." I say as we sit at our desks "True and we got cheer tryouts today right?" London asked, "Yeah and there'll be new people finally." I say and they nod

Now it's lunch and I see my sister "Hey sis" she says "How is it so far?" I asked, "Good I made a friend his name is Mateo but I have to keep him away from Mom." She says and I nod then go get some lunch, I so happen to be next to Mackenzie which I found out in class. "Chicken salad please," I say "I would've thought you liked more of a sausage," Her friend Kayla says and I roll my eyes.

"It's better than whatever you do," I say before leaving "Did you hear?" Dylan asked, "Hear what?" "Mackenzie signed up for the football team." He says "And?" I asked "But she's a girl," he says I forgot he was sexist "Dylan keep talking," I say as I cut up my banana for my fruit salad and he shut up immediately. "Kim Mom wants you," Kiara says and I groan "Where is she?" I asked "In her room," she says so I get up and leave.

"Mom what are you doing?" I asked as I see Kayla in the room at a desk "Was she trying to flirt with you?" She asked "No she was not" "Then why was she talking to you?" She asked "Because I asked her a question," I say and she pulled me towards her and told Kayla to leave. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from them that includes not talking to them?" She says

"I'm sorry," I say "I just want what's best for you, and I don't want them getting in the way of you and Dylan." "But Mom-" "Go back to lunch you have cheer today." She says and I leave.

Kiara decided to try out for the team just so she won't be in the house alone. "They have talent," I say "Right," they say and we start deciding "Okay ladies and gents we'll have the list up on Monday." Alyssa says then we dismissed them "Lets go to the football field real quick," I say and we watched them but this one kid was really good.

He took off his helmet just to find out that it's Mackenzie "She's good" Kiara says then she waved to a boy "Is that your friend?" I asked "Yeah that's her brother," she says looking at Mackenzie "What have you done to me?" I asked as my friends laugh then we go home and take a nap with my cat.