"Aishi—Kim Namjoon!" Hoseok angrily sat up from his bed, his small eyes glaring at Namjoon before the culprit walked out of their room to disturb the others.

Hoseok groaned in exasperation, his weariness was replaced by an infuriating feeling growing inside him. He itched his eyes before opening it entirely, adjusting to the bright light in the hallway. Yoongi walked back inside their room carrying his toothbrush, he has already washed up while Hoseok still craved another hour of sleep. The bed where he slept felt like a magnet pulling him back down.

"What time is it?" Hoseok asked Yoongi.

"Quarter past 6." Yoongi answered.

"Is everyone up yet?" Hoseok stretched his back once again before finally getting up from his bed.

Yoongi was busy looking for something inside his suitcase which he hasn't unpacked yet. "No." he simply answered.

Hoseok scratched the back of his head as he walked out of their room. The lights in the hallway were incredibly painful to someone who just woke up and only had 3 hours of sleep. As much as he wanted to sleep some more, he forced himself to wash away all the heaviness on his body in the bathroom before making his way towards the living room where the staff already turned the cameras back on, he greeted them politely before heading to the kitchen to heat up some water for coffee. Hoseok spotted a small camera near the sink, it wasn't filming anything at any angle, so he took it and looked for one of the staff.

"Is this working?" he asked.

The staff nodded her head, smiling warmly at him.

"Can I take this and wake them up?" The staff lets him do as he wished as he was helped to turn on the little device on his hand.

Hoseok excitedly filmed himself greeting the camera before he went ahead to do his morning routine quickly. He then turned the lens to his point of view as he walked inside the 'Vocal Line Room' where the other four members were still sleeping. The door made a soft creaking sound as he entered. Jin flinched beside Jungkook, pulling his head up to check who was at the door.

Hoseok chuckled as he saw Jin glaring at him with one eye open, he checked the viewfinder on the camera before zooming in on Jin's face. Jin raised one of his hands, motioning for him to get out of the room, before pointing to Jungkook who was fast asleep beside Jin.

"Wakey, wakey, yeorobun." Hoseok grinned as Jin gestured him to be quiet because Jungkook was still sleeping.

Hoseok kept zooming in on their tired faces as Jin lied back down in defeat, massaging his head with his own hand before turning to his side to embrace Jungkook's sleeping figure. Hoseok found a place where to put the small camera before he went over to Jin and Jungkook's bed and laid on top of them carefully forcing Jin to push him while Jungkook groaned as he woke up from Hoseok's heavy figure.

"Hajima!" Jin continued to whine in place as Hoseok moved on to the other two in the room.

Jimin sat up beside Taehyung, his eyes closed as he tried to catch up with consciousness. Hoseok grabbed their covers and threw it on the floor, mimicking what Namjoon did to him earlier.

"Do you really have to do this? It's so early." Jimin complained as Taehyung shifted in his place, putting both his left arm and leg over Jimin's tired frame.

"You should be thankful Namjoon wasn't the one waking you up. He has no mercy." Yoongi walked past their room, exposing Namjoon before he walked away and headed out to the kitchen.

Jimin gently tapped Taehyung's shoulder to wake him, and when he didn't respond, Jimin shook him excessively.

"Jungkook-ah. . . Want me to make you coffee?" Jin murmured.