The announcement

Meanwhile, back in Adventure bay, Ryder rode his way to the market place, as he got off his horse and put him in a nice stable as, his horse ate and rested for a bit, while Ryder went to get some food, as he made his way into the Market, he ran into an old friend, named Danny.

"Ryder!" Danny said 

"Danny" Ryder said as the two gave a quick hug 

The two walked and talked as they entered the market 

"you don't look well, not at all, why do you stay there when they treat you so?" Danny asked 

"Because I made a promise to my Father and Mother a promise to cherish the place we were so happy, they loved our house and... now that their gone I love it for them" Ryder said "it's my home"

"I understand" Danny said 

as the two walked, a bell rang from a distance it was the royal messenger from Barkingburg who called out to the people in the market to get their attention.

"HEREHY, HEREHY" the messenger called out " Know on this day, In two weeks there shall be held at the castle in Barkingburg, a royal ball!" the messenger said in the first part of his sentence, as some people let out a surprised gasped "And said ball in accordance with ancient custom the princess sister, shall choose a husband!" the messenger stated "At the behest of the princess sister, it is help by declared, that every servant in the this town is invited to attend!" the messenger finished his final sentence.

At this point this could be Ryder's chance to attend something he never did before.

____________________________________

sort bye.