Once upon a time...

Once upon a time... in a small town called adventure bay, peaceful, beautiful, calming, and rich in romance and tradition. In the farms and open field, there lived a woman named Farmer Yumi, and her little son, Ryder. Although she was a kind and devoted mother, and gave her beloved child every luxury and comfort , she still felt he needed a father's care, and so she married again, choosing for her second man, of a good family...with two of his nephews(A/N: I'm just use nephews for this story) Harold and Fin (A/N: the duke of Flapington doesn't have a name so I made the name up).

After a few months when the woman re-married, it was upon the untimely death of the good mother, however, that's when the stepfather's true nature was reveled. Cold, curl, and bitterly jealous of Ryder's charm and handsomeness, he was grimly determined to forward the interest of his own two awkward nephews. As time went by the farm fell into disrepair, for the family fortunes were squandered upon the vain and selfish stepbrothers, while Ryder was abused, humiliated, and finally forced to become a servant in his own home. As his stepbrothers gave him a nickname....Cinderyder, and yet through it all, Ryder remained ever gentle and kind, for with each day he found new hope that someday his dreams of happiness would come true.

__________________________________

welp first chapter I decide to start this early since later on I'm gonna be busy later on, hoped you enjoyed that...see ya