"Hey son, how did you sleep?" He said trying hard not to laugh.

Izuku breathed in for a second. He just sighed and flipped him off before getting in the car with Momo and Tsu who was waiting for him holding in their laughter. As the car pulls off he looks at the two and see them trying to look innocent. Momo reading a book with a smile on her face and Tsu looking out the window with her tongue sticking out while doing a few ribbits every so often. He sighs and smiles. Looking at them he just looks out the window. "Go ahead." He says smile still on his face.

The two girls waste no time and started laughing. They kept it up till half way mark to school. He didn't say anything just let them have this good laugh. He could never be mad or annoyed at them. Plus he loved their laugh, it was cute in his eyes and he would do anything to protect that.

Soon they made it to U.A. and by then the girls have calmed down. They held Izuku's hand and walked inside heading to their class. Meanwhile one heterochromic boy (a boy with two different eye colors)  saw them and growled in anger. "You dont deserve her Deku. Why is she with a nobody like you instead of me?" He says to himself before sighing in aggravation and walking to class.

As they make their way into the school they are stopped by the media trying to ask questions in the school. More specifically a certain symbol of peace and his teaching abilities. Luckily Izuku had thought of this in case he was outed for being Eraserhead's son. So he tightened his hold of the girls a got ready to leave. One lady approached them microphone in hand. "Wait before you leave please just answer this question. What is All Might like as a teacher at U.A? Surely the symbol of peace is able to teach the newer youth about heroism given his title as #1 right?" She said directing the mocrophone at the teens.

Izuku not being one to turn his head from abashing All Might with no consequences said "He has not teaching ability. He could do much better than read from a book called 'Teaching for dummies' but I digress. Now if you'll excuse us we need to go before we are late for class." With that using the shadows of the people, he along with his two counterparts sink into the shadows and emerge from the shadow created by the U.A sign.

The lady wanted more of an answer than that so she tries to catch up to them. A man within the crowd of media calls out to her but it was too late as a small alarm goes off and a metal gate starts coming down from the top of the gate. Luckily a man was able to pull her back before she was crushed.

"Wh-What the hell was that?" She asked in anger and shock.

"Anyone who tries to crop the gate without a studen or teacher pass then this gate will activate and stop anyone who tries. Everyone calls it 'The U.A Barrier'.

The girl just stared at him shocked. "That thing nearly crushed me." She turns to the man that grabbed her. "Thanks by the way for saving me." She said getting a thumbs up from the man. The media all continue to try and get some answers by shouting. Unknown to them a man in a black hoodie was standing behind them across the street with a wicked grin on their face.

MEANWHILE WITH THE IZUCREW

The group of three make their way inside the classroom talking amongst eachother. Once settled the rest of the class comes up and talks to them about the events from yesterday. All explaining their excitement or disappointments of yesterday. Soon enough the bell rings and everyone heads to their seats but still talking to the person next to them. Then Aizawa walks in but not one stops talking except the throuple. After a couple seconds of this go by Aizawa does a pro teacher move. He puts dome eat plug's in his ears with Izuku and co. noticing as well and plugging their ears as well.