liar.

"ill just stay in my room" I muttered, standing up to put my dirty plate in the sink.

"no you won't. please Gabby" she pouted at me and I huffed. "fine, you owe me"

"yay!" she stood up and hugged me, even though I didn't hug her back.

she really needs to learn i'm not a hugger.

so here I am, pacing my room while her brother is about to arrive.

**

i'm glad i'm self conscious and always wear makeup or else ill be crying right now. I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth, picking up my toothbrush when I pause, glancing over to the toilet.

go on

close the door and just get down on your knees

do it

do it

DO IT

with a shaky breath I close the door, filling up a glass of water and gulping it down, not caring about the water dripping down my chin.

I kneel in front of the toilet, toothbrush in hand and tie my hair up in a bun, lifting the lid and closing my eyes.

once I was done I wipe my mouth on my sleeve and stand up, reaching for the toothpaste to properly use my toothbrush this time.

**

I spray the bathroom and flush the toilet, closing the door behind me.

now just to find an outfit baggy enough to cover my rolls.

my eyes are stinging and I realise I need to take my contacts out and put my glasses on.

i'm sat on the edge of my bed, biting my nails when theres a knock at the door. I hear a shuffle and a scream, followed by a cry. Cara told me last night that they hadn't seen each other in months so I knew it was going to be emotional for her. "oh my god" I heard her cry.

I took a deep breath, taking a moment to collect my thoughts and glance at my outfit in the mirror.

baggy jeans which will only stay on with a belt? check

oversized hoodie which almost reaches my knees? check

I didn't want to dress up but opted for jeans rather than my usual attire of sweatpants.

"Gabby come here!"

I huffed, sliding my phone into the pocket of my jeans before opening my bedroom door and walking down the hall.

when I first walk into the room I notice Cara stood in front of her brother who towers over her short frame and glances up at me and smiles. "well well well if it isn't the infamous Gabrielle, ive heard so much about you. c'mere"

with a slight blush I shuffle over and into his open arms, hugging him back. my eyes are closed as I hug him but when I open them, I notice we're not alone.

sitting on the couch is-

no fucking way.

why is she here?

oh my god.

this cannot be happening.

Billie must've noticed my shocked face because she grinned and stood up. Harrison pulled away but I was still staring at Billie.

i'm barely paying attention to Cara and Harry because my eyes are glued to Billie who's walking towards me.

"you must be Gabrielle"