"Song Areum," Namjoon caught her attention.

He was looking at her through the mirror in front of them. She raised an eyebrow at his direction. His eyes tired and squinting.

        "I want to sleep. Come here and hold my head so I won't look stupid like that guy right there." Namjoon pointed towards Jimin's unstable position.

Areum frowned at him before standing up from her seat, Hoseok opened his eyes to look at her before collapsing on the couch and continuing his nap. She approached Namjoon with a warm smile before smacking his head red handed, her sarcastic smile replaced by a cold expression.

        "What the hell was that for?!" Namjoon exclaimed, scratching his head before fixing it himself.

        "What am I, your slave?" Areum asked.

She made her way in front of Jimin, her bottoms barely fitting in the confined space between the vanity top and in between Jimin's legs. Areum held her hands up on each sides of Jimin's face to support his head in place while the stylist moved to the other side.

        "Oh, that's so much easier." the stylist smiled through the white face mask tucked below her chin she was wearing before continuing to finish up Jimin's eye makeup and concealer.

Jin laughed at Namjoon's puzzled look as he watched Areum held Jimin's head steadily. Jimin didn't even wake from Areum's presence in front of him. He was very much worn off. Areum noticed Jimin's full and plump lips slightly agape, quietly snoring in place. The stylist and herself exchanged looks before chuckling quietly.

It was only a few seconds since Areum had his arms stretched, but her right shoulder was slowly getting numb as each second passes. She stretched her neck to get rid of the pressure on her limbs as she focused on her good samaritan act.

        "Sit back down." Namjoon stood from his seat and walked toward Areum and Jimin.

        "He's sleeping so well," Areum gazed at Jimin in awe.

        "Your shoulder," Namjoon reminded her quietly, his eyes scanning her arm.

        "I'm okay." she insisted, determined to wait until the stylist finished up.

Namjoon pinched his lower lip as he scanned the room, getting impatient at Areum's stubbornness.

        "Song Areum." His voice was deep and serious, but he warned her quietly in a low whisper.

Areum looked up from Jimin's sleeping figure to look at Namjoon. She frowned upon noticing Namjoon's warning look. The kind of look he used to give her whenever she does something stupid like when she had locked a senior inside the girl's room cubicle, or when she lost her patience in the music room and punched a boy or when she had run away from home because her parents wanted her to debut before she turned 18 and he had found her at the Village's playground in the middle of the night when she ran away. Namjoon looked for her without any plan to tolerate her actions, but he walked her home safely anyway despite being in practice for two days straight. He always had this authoritative look that he pulled whenever Areum crossed the line. She remembered the day she last ran away before she left for LA—he went after her for the last time and it was the day Namjoon moved in with a couple of guys he was supposed to debut with. It was her last memory of him before they fell apart. Yoongi was one of the guys he first moved in with but she never met him before, not even once until recently.

Areum slowly let go of Jimin's head on one side, forming faint circles on his cheeks before stepping aside from him.

Namjoon moved aside for her to walk back into her place. She made small circles with her right arm, proving it didn't hurt much anymore and that she could move it perfectly without restraints. He grabbed her arm gently, pressing on it softly, massaging it. Areum grinned, she almost missed how caring he was to her.