"Aw, but I want a new bear!"

"I'll steal you one."

"No you won't." Shigaraki adds himself into the our conversation.

"And why not?" Buba asks.

"With Endeavor dead and Y/n's mom 'missing' the heroes already suspect us."

"To hell with the heroes!" He blurts out. "I mean," Buba looks to me, "I want to hang out."

"Fine how about this, after I come from the store you can help me redecorate my room."

He gasps, "Really?"

I nod my head smiling.

"Okay you go, I'll get everything ready." Buba gets excited.

Kurogiri gets the van while Dabi, Tomura, and I wait for him to drive. Ever since we heard the news of my precious, sweet, dark angel's bitch of a mother's memorial, the guys and I decided to make the hideout more like a home. She's going to live with us so we want her to feel welcome.

"Stay together. We don't need to get caught in public." Kurogiri get off the van.

We're all in different clothes then we normally wear. We enter the store grouped together. Luckily the L.O.V. has associates everywhere which is how we are still able to go to certain public places.

Hm I wonder how my darling is.

Y/n's p.o.v.

"How the hell did you pass the test!? You weren't even here in class!" Jirou get surprised with my score.

"I did the work they sent to the dorm."

Well most of it.

I spent more time with Toga then actually doing my school work.

"You understood the work without asking questions? Not even I could do that." Yaoyorozu sounds a bit insecure.

"I don't know."

"How do you not know!?" Jirou asks.

"I don't know what I'm doing half of the time to be honest."

"Haha same." Kaminari passes by.

"Alright students sit down." Mr.Aizawa wakes up from his nap, "I have to teach you all this stuff since the rest of the teachers are back at the campus, so answer my questions so I'll know how much you all know about the subject."

Everyone nods at him.

"Again I'm not an expert on these subjects so help each other if you can. First subject," He looks down to his notes, "Psychology. The topic is..." He gets surprised as he looks up, "Um...parenting styles."

The class goes silent. It annoys me.

"Todoroki, L/n, both of you can um...be excused of this if you want." Mr.Aizawa offers.

I sigh, "Its fine."

"...I'll stay too." Todoroki says.

Mr.Aizawa continues, "Alright then, can someone answer what an authoritarian parent is?"