Feelings?

Diego P.O.V

I began to wonder why Shira is blushing.

Shira responded, "I could wish marry an handsome prince, but no."

I asked, "Is Soto you are interested in?"

Shira looks at me serious.

I spoke, "I'm sorry for being forward. I have head back to duty."

"No. I want to talk with you. Is not Soto either. It just I don't who to choose. Many princes came for me wanting to marry, but their personality. If see a handsome saber he would be all kind of anger. If not handsome he be thinking about himself. Like there no one with good heart."

I spoke, "I'm sure there are a prince with a good heart that willing to care about you."

"Yeah I won't forget the moment the boy who saved me from being kidnapped. He would be quiet but he seems good person despite he looked homeless. How did get from homeless to till now?"

"Oh. It was thanks to the king."

"I see. I have to go to bed."

"Sleep well."

Shira went to her room and I guarding her door. I never thought talking to the princess that much.

As the morning rose at least I was able to get some sleep while standing. Shira came out and saw me still guarding.

Shira spoke, "Good morning Diego."

I spoke, "Good morning."

As days passed on Shira and I were talking a lot lately. Shira looks at me as a friend not as a guardian. It was strange because Shira wasn't hanging out much with Soto. Like Shira was preferring to talk to me.

One day I was off duty visiting my mom to know she is okay. My mom is still the same as always.

I spoke, "Mom."

"Yeah?"

"You know I'm royal guardian by the way I was talking to the princess a lot. Which I shouldn't do but it seems me like a friend."

"Okay."

"I know you are still affected by our dad. I am too but we must continue with our lives. The happiness doesn't end. At least you still have me."

Then my mom hugged me tightly.

"Yeah. You are like to your father."

I spent time with my mom to be comforting each other. I'm still hurt by what happened to my dad. Then I had returned back to the palace.

As I was walking in the halls. Shira was walking towards me. Then out nowhere Shira hugged me tightly. I started to feel nervous.

Shira asked, "Where were you Diego I was looking for you?"

I responded, "I was visiting my mom. You better not hug me because I'm just guardian plus your dad."

"Oh right."

Then Shira back off blushing. I don't why Shira was blushing maybe she was embarrassed.

Shira spoke, "I have to go to the hall of throne."

I saw Shira walking away. For some reason I started to feel attracted to her. I felt my heart pounding fast. Am I nervous to her. I know princess can only marry a prince or a hero.

I decided to go to the hall of throne. It the king was having an announcement. Which I didn't care and walk away.

Why do I have a crush on Shira? Why Shira sees me as a friend than a guardian? Shira looks as a good saber. Why I have feelings for her?

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!