Normal?

Diego P.O.V

I was sitting in front of the house. I was just a boy who scared to face his own fears. I wanted to be something special to someone. My parents have to work on farms so we can survive.

We had very little money to buy we need. My parents would come all tired in the middle of the night. We were all happy being together as a family.

My parents wants me a better life that they have. I would try my best to have a better. The thing is I'm scared to talk to strangers especially to the royal family.

Every time I walk to the merchants street. I normally see a beautiful grey and white princess escorted by the guards. I normally stay away from a distance. She looks beautiful in every way despite she is almost the same age as me.

I looked like homeless boy that have nothing. She seems to look at me, but I knew she wasn't looking at me.

She was looking at Soto who known the rich kid. Soto and his parents are rich which his parents work for the royal family. He looks at handsome and charming, but compared to me I look all messy and I don't talk much.

Soto is talks to a lot of different sabers especially with females in his age. He is like a nice gentleman. He also talks to the princess. Which I don't.

When the night came I normally walk in the streets to keep my mind off. After a while I see the same princess, but this time alone. She would be easily captured.

I decided to keep on eye on her in case something happens. Then suddenly a man decided to jump on the princess.

The princess was yelling for help. I decided to help. I grabbed something hard I went behind the man and hit him hard in the head and fell unconscious.

The princess turns around and saw me. Then I turned my face away. I feel not worthy looking at her face directly.

Then the princess spoke, "Thanks for saving me."

I looked back at her and responded, "Not a problem the princess must be protected. You should be here alone is dangerous."

"I was trying to see my bestfriend. Soto. Can you join me?"

I feel bad for myself that the princess have someone to see.

I responded, "Sure."

We walked to Soto's parents mansion. I didn't said a word to her. Once we to his parents mansion. I decided to be distance.

I asked the princess a question, "Hey can I know your name?"

The princess responded, "My name is Shira."

Then Shira got to in Soto's mansion. I started walking away back to my home. That name was stuck with me with the all time.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. See you all next time! Go fast cheetah!