10- Cut

When I woke up the next day Blaise wasn't speaking to me. I tried talking to him in the common room.

"Don't speak to me, you're alright with him but you want to act all moody with me when you haven't even told me what's wrong with you."

"Didn't Draco tell you?"

He shook his head and left to go to potions without me. I followed after him and sat in my usual seat next to him. He didn't even look at me. We silently made our potions and once we were done we made our way to Defence Against the Dark Arts. We entered the classroom and I finally grabbed his arm and forced him to look at me, tired of him having a tantrum.

"Will you stop this now?"

He rolled his eyes and shoved my arm off him.

"I was pissed at you too, you didn't say anything either."

He turned around to look at me "Say anything about what?"

"Adrian."

"What about Adrian?"

"You can stop acting dumb, Draco already told me, that's why I wasn't speaking to you both, but it's fine it's whatever I'm over it now."

"Draco told you what? I don't know what you're on about."

"He told me that Adrian had a bet on me, that he told one of the quidditch boys he'd shag me by the end of this year, Draco didn't say anything to him and neither did you." I spat out, I thought I was over it, but saying it out loud again made me pissed all over again.

His face was stone cold, his tone calm.

"He did what?"

"Stop acting like you didn't know. You're always in the quidditch changing rooms you were bound to know about it. I just thought you and Draco had a bit more respect for me than to let him talk about me like that. Clearly you don't."

"You think I'd let him speak about you in my presence? Let alone bet on you?" He said seriously, his eyes held rage and I knew Blaise inside out he was pissed and it wasn't going to end well.

"I'm over it, don't cause a scene I don't want the whole class to know, it's fucking embarrassing."

"No what's embarrassing is our stupid fucking best friend over there who didn't say anything to stop him, when I see Pucey I'm gonna kill him."

"No you're not, I told you, I don't want everyone to know okay. Let it go."

He didn't say anything and we made our way over to our desks as Lupin came in and made his way to the front to his desk.

"Thought about my offer Avery?" Adrian said with Theo on his side as they were about to sit at their seats. Immediately Blaise turned to look at them.

"What did you say?"

Adrian looked at him confused, "What?"

"I said, what did you say?"

He started walking over to him and I closed my eyes and sighed. I wasn't going to go over and even attempt to break it up. I knew better.

He grabbed him by his shirt collar and shoved him against the wall punching him straight in the stomach.

"What the fuck Zabini?"

Theo said as he tried pulling him off him.
It all happened so fast, Blaise started going crazy on him, hitting him blow after blow, completely blinded by rage.
Eventually Professor Lupin managed to pull him off, standing in between the two of them.
Blaise stood with his chest heaving and Adrian held his nose as blood dripped all over the floor.