idiot // sukuna *smut*

Start from the beginning

this time the voice didn't respond for a moment, and you feared you had scared them away by requesting such a thing. just as you were about to curse to yourself, you heard what sounded like twigs snapping under immense weight. your head snapped in the direction of the sound, and you nearly fell over in shock. walking in your direction was a tall man. he literally towered over you. your head was only level with his lower abdomen and you had to lean back just a bit to even look at him. 

despite his tall frame, he looked fairly normal, or human. or so you thought. then, the second pair of arms slipped  through the sleeves of the robe, and you faltered. four arms? maybe he really was a god. by now, you were more scared than before when you were just talking to a phantom voice. 

"don't be afraid, little one. you wanted my help, yes? my name is sukuna. i will help you, though it will come at a price." he said, leaning down a bit and extending a hand to you. something about his tone was off, as though he was forcing himself to be polite, but you chose to ignore it and took his hand.

he turned and began walking in the direction he came from. you had to jog to keep up with him since his legs were almost as long as your entire body and his steps were even longer. you don't think he even realized how much faster he is than you. when he bagn slowing, you thought he did it because he had finally noticed your struggle, but it was actually because he had finally reached his destination. looking up from your feet (which you were walking to ensure you didn't trip and embarrass yourself), you saw a grand stone temple.

the temple had two grand doors made of stone, probably too heavy for you to even try to push open, and a stone staircase leading up to it. there was moss growing along most of the roof of the temple and even some on the staircase. the air here was fresher, or at least made you feel lighter. you finally felt like you could actually breathe.

he turned to you with a smile that made you feel uneasy. "isn't it lovely? i fixed it up myself. it was abandoned when i arrived a few hundred years ago, now its perfect to live in."

his words sent chills down your spine and you forced a smile. "it is lovely."

at your words, he leaned down to your level and eyed you curiously. before you could register what he was doing, his hand was on your face, pinching your cheeks together and making your lips pucker. "now, give me a real smile, pet. i do hate to see such a hideously fake smile upon your face."

you nodded your head as vigorously as you could manage with his hand still tightly gripping your face, a sign to him that you were going to obey. he smiled again, this one even worse than the last. "good girl."

he released your face and began walking to the stone doors, pushing them open with minimal effort. you had to scramble to your feet to catch up to him. entering behind him, you found that the temple was surprisingly empty besides a pile of random fruits, a throne in the back center of the room, and a large mattress of some sort laying on the ground off to the side. damn, he lives like this?

he took a seat on the throne and spread is legs, getting comfortable. "now, about that payment you promised..." he trailed off, eyeing you with a look in his eyes you didn't recognize. his lips curled into a wicked smile, one that sent chills down your spine and made the hairs on the back of your neck stand on edge. "there isn't much i could ask for, considering i have all that i need right here..."

you had a feeling you knew where this was going, but you told yourself to calm down. your heart was beating erratically in your chest, and you felt like it would burst from your chest any second now.

as he looked at you, he pretended an idea had suddenly popped into his head. "ah, i've got it. you know, living alone for all these years has made me terribly lonely. i haven't had the company of another in over 200 years." he paused, thinking over his next words. "you can stay here and live out your short life comfortably. in exchange, however, you must offer me your body."