Chapter 27-Waiting for her

Start from the beginning

"Oh baby, you've become so smart" I teased her.

"I know, I am" she said and I could imagine her raising her imaginary collar.

"Jokes aside. I know you are well prepared and how much you want to secure a job in this company" she said.

"Yes, as you already know that QLC tech is one of the fortune 500 companies. It'll be a dream start to my career from this company and they are even offering good package for freshers" I said.

"I know Akash, how much this means to you. All the best my love" she said.

"What did you say?" I was dumbstruck at the user of her endearment. She has never done it before.

"I said all the best my love" she repeated her sentence with so much love.

"Oh god baby, you'll be death of mine" I said grinned.

"If you get a job in this company, I'll call you with many more endearments" she said, trying to bribe me. 

Oh god she's so cute.

"Are you trying to bribe me future Mrs Sharma?" I asked her.

"What if I was?" she said.

"Then I'll have to get a job at any cost in this company after all why would I miss a chance get heard by endearments from you" I said, grinning like a fool.

 "Okay then, it's deal Mr. Sharma, you get this job and I'll call you with as many and whichever endearment you want" she said.

"Well it sounds good. It's a deal then" I said.

"Okay then you should go now" she said with a little sadness in her voice.

"Come soon baby, I really miss you" I said.

"I love you Akash" she said after some time.

"I love you too baby" I said and disconnected the call.

When I turned around, I saw Sid talking to someone on phone and had a small smile on his lips.

"Whom are you talking to?" I asked and ho got startled.

"It's just Kriti" he said a little nervously and hander his phone to me.

"Hi bhaiya" she chirped when I took Sid's phone.

"Hey Kriti, how are you?" I asked her over the phone.

"I am good bhaiya. I know you've already had a word with your lucky charm but even then I thought to give you my best wishes. All the best bhaiya" she said.

"Thank you so much Kriti" I said grinning.

We the heard the final announcement and bidding our final goodbye, I disconnected the call.

"Feeling better after talking to Siya?" Sid asked.

"Out of this world" I said grinning from ear to ear.

"Come let's go" he said and we went inside the exam hall.

There were a lot of students and on some faces I could see nervousness, on some I could see the excitement.

The exam ended after 60 minutes and since it was online, the results were displayed immediately.

Both me  and Sid were selected for the next round which was supposed to happen tomorrow.

As soon as the results were announced, I called my mom first and informed her about it.

She was on cloud nine after hearing it.

I had an instant urge to talk to Siya but I couldn't call her. I had to wait for her call.

We then went to our flat to prepare for the next rounds.