"You've done so much at such a young age." Cassia said. 

The warmth of their embrace made me more emotional than I already was. 

"You guys I'm going to cry if the two of you don't shut up." I sniffled. 

We hugged each other in silence, embracing the memorable moment we were experiencing. 

I stepped back from both of them and admired what I was looking at. 

"You two look so gorgeous." 

They both posed, "Tell me something I don't know." they responded at the same time. 

We all burst into laughter. 

"Sahana!!" I heard from behind Sami and Cassia. 

Kai and Sidharth came running and both hugged me at the same time, crushing my body. 

"Congratulations!!" both spoke. 

"Thmk yiu so mufh" my voice muffled. 

My hands were the only things free, and all I could do was pat their backs in gratitude. 

"Guys I can't breathe." I tried saying. 

"Hm? Did you say something?" Kai asked. 

"She can't breathe you idiots!!" I heard Cassia, and she pulled Kai's and Sidharth's bodies away from me. I gasped for air and rapidly breathed in and out. 

"See, you dumbasses," Sami pointed to me, "You two almost killed Sahana on the most memorable day of her life to date." She smacked Kai and Sidharth in the head. 

"Sorry." Sidharth said in a quiet voice. 

"It's ok." I gave a thumbs up in assurance. 

"Wait, where's Jai?" Cassia asked, looking around. 

I also began looking and eventually caught him in an uncomfortable situation with my mother. 

"Oh, god ma." I quickly walked to where they were and grabbed his arm, "Sorry ma I need him for a sec." and dragged him to where the group was. 

"Here he is." I called out to them. 

"Sorry about my mom." I whispered to him. 

Jai shook his head, "Don't be."