I have to be there for the party, I can't die from his cuteness right now.

"Jai, please stop acting so adorable and get readyy." I pleaded.

Jai exhaled a deep sigh, "Fine."

A tiny laugh escaped from me.

I walked him out of my apartment until we reached his.

"I've never seen this side of you before. Why are you a cute baby all of a sudden?" I asked.

"I wanted to be with you for longer, that's all. Why would any boyfriend want to leave their girlfriend's side?" Jai smiled.

I could feel my face become hot.

"Oh, you're becoming red," Jai noticed and then realized. "Ahh, you're blushingg." He snickered.

"This is because of you." I pointed at him, but quickly covered my cheeks in embarrassment.

Jai opened the door to his apartment and turned to me.

He leaned closer and placed his lips on mine, "Mission accomplished." He smiled before closing the door.

I shook my head, "Ah, he's making me go crazy."

6:30 p.m.

I finished putting the final touches to my outfit and took a couple of steps back from my mirror to see the entire look.

I wore a dark, emerald green maxi dress that had a deep V-neck and flowed all the way down to my toes.

A large section of the skirt was open for my leg to show through.

Tiny designs were displayed all throughout the dress and hugged my body.

I styled my hair in a wedding style low bun, pulling out several curls to frame my face.

I wore simple yet eye-catching makeup that matched my dress and had some earrings that sparkled at times when they dangled.

I finally put on a thin coat of lip gloss and began heading out.

But someone stood in my way.

I stared down at him.

"Well? How do I look?" I posed.

Sitting quietly on the floor, he stared at me.

His eyes moved every which way.

I looked at my phone and checked the time.

I cleared my throat, "Can you hurry up a bit?"

His head shot up and his eyes glared at me.

I became quiet, "Ok ok, take your time."

Then finally, I saw his legs begin to move and extend as his body got up and walked towards me.

I kneeled down and hugged him, "Is that a yes? Do you approve?" I giggled pulling away from the hug, and he licked my hand.

I kissed his forehead and nose, then stood up. "Plegh, I barely put any lip gloss and still his hair gets stuck to it." I pulled a strand off my lip and flicked it off my finger to the ground.